Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 21, 2014, 09:54:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: front window shades/ best way to mount/ good source?  (Read 1176 times)
kbunnystarr

Ignore
« on: November 07, 2006, 02:50:35 PM »

i NEEEED to get those front window shades here in the desert especially.  i want black that you can see out but not so much in, they roll up i believe.......i found one source http://www.rvtoyoutlet.com/index.php?go=rv_quick_shades but i know how all other suction cup things work.........but maybe different.......?  any one find a place they are thrilled with what they got?  at a reasonable price?  dont want the automatic/electric ones

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 08:43:14 PM »

Hey there kbunnystarr,

Any luck with this?  I know we had some of those pull-down types that I had to special order.  They were verrry helpful.   Only of course now I can't remember WHERE I got them.  Anybody with an idea on this?

Hope this helps, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Ace

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 09:22:25 PM »

I did this once before and caught a little flack for it but that's just me, always getting involved!

There is a couple that full time and workoutof thier bus that make custom window shades that are very good quality. They come on here and lurk every now and then so you might try contacting them. They are Bill and Brenda Phelan. Look them up in the members list and send them an email. They also lurk over at the BNO site as well! They WILL be in Arcadia to my knowledge as they head up the parking committee and they do a fine job at that too!  Grin

Ace
Ace

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 09:25:57 PM »

Here I looked it up for you!

Email:      sunscreenbus@softhome.net

Ask for Bill or Brenda

Ace
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 09:00:18 AM »

I had made an order through these folks a few years ago, they were going to be in the area and were going to stop by and maeasure and make.....never heard f rom them
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 06:20:40 AM »

A few years ago I talked to them and they only made outside type shades to go over the windshield and windows. Maybe they now make them for inside also.
Richard

I had made an order through these folks a few years ago, they were going to be in the area and were going to stop by and maeasure and make.....never heard f rom them

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
kbunnystarr

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 01:40:59 PM »

thanx for the replys guys..........still not havin any luck

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: