Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
May 24, 2018, 02:55:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SilverLeaf as a replacement dash  (Read 5209 times)
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2012, 07:53:21 PM »

Spent about two hrs with Chris tonight. The madness has started. Will start another thread as it develops. My job is to get info to the dash area. His is to figure how to decipher and display it. Cordination of the two of course.  He was concerned about cooling of the led display but decided it prob would not be a factor with open bottom. Guess would have to make sure defroster and drivers heat were tight.  Bob
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 07:57:59 PM by robertglines1 » Logged

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
wyle.e.kyote

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2012, 09:54:37 PM »

Ray Davis (over on the prevost site) has a nice iPAD glass dash in development.  I'm one of the testers. 

Right now its using the CANpod http://www.cubiclabs.com/sensenet_can_and_wireless.htm which pretty much does all the heavy lifting for you.

Connect to it via wifi and a tcp connection and you can pretty much read all the data on the bus's bus going by ..
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 05:56:12 PM »

Thanks: Chris is monitoring. If he missed link I will make sure he gets it.Haven't been to prevostcommunity  today will have to check it out.  Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: