The Texas Bus Roundup 2012
is set for September 29-October 2, 2012
at Mitchell Resort & RV Park
in Perrin, TX.....approx 50 miles northwest of Fort Worth. Mitchell Resort has plenty of spaces for our rally including a very nice clubhouse with a full kitchen & large BBQ grill. The camping spaces are 90' pull-thrus with 30 amp full hookups for $29.50 per night or 50 amp full hookups for $33.50 per night. They are big rig & pet friendly. To reserve your camping space you will need to contact Doris at Mitchell Resort directly to pay a deposit & reserve your spot…..remember to tell them you're with the "Texas Bus Roundup". You can arrive earlier or stay later…..just arrange your extended stay with Doris. There are also cottages on site or nearby hotels if you want to join the rally without a bus.
Their amenities include:
• 9 hole par 3 golf course - play all day for $15 green fees (walking….carts available for additional fee) – Bring your clubs and play a little “pasture pool”!!
• Amigo’s mini-putt golf
• 4 swimming pools
• 3 playgrounds
• 3 clubhouses
• Off Leash Doggie Play Yard
• Walking trails & lake
You can learn more about Mitchell Resort and their amenities by visiting their website. Here is their contact info:Mitchell Resort & RV Park
2730 FM 2210 E
Perrin, TX 76486
The agenda will be similar to our past rallies……
• Arrive on Saturday & circle the wagons
• BBQ grilling on Saturday evening at the campground ($15.00 per couple)
• Breakfast & lunch on your own both Sunday & Monday
• Potluck Dinners both Sunday & Monday evenings at the campground
• Plenty of bus stories, tall tales & bus tourin’ all rally long
• Hit the dusty trail on Tuesday morning!
Please email or call me once you’ve made your reservations so I have an accurate list of attendees and mail your $15.00 per couple for the BBQ to me at:Darrin Bruner
363 Vaughan Lane
Tioga, TX 76271I look forward to seeing y'all at Texas Bus Roundup 2012!!!
Call or email me with any questions or suggestions.