Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 22, 2014, 10:33:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BCM  (Read 555 times)
viking1
Viking

Ignore
BCM
« on: October 09, 2012, 08:49:36 PM »

OMG, AM I dreaming, Pinch me. I went to the mailbox today to find a BCM Magazine. I cant begin to tell everyone how exited I got. I sure hope this is an indication of a new beginning for the magazine. I am going to sit in my favorite chair tonight, tune out the wife and enjoy my new magazine, Its been a long time coming.

THANK YOU

Price is what you pay.  Value is what you get
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 09:07:12 PM »

:)Yea! Me Too! Good job New team! Wink NICE! Smiley

(  Grin I take back every derogatory word i might  Roll Eyes have grumbled  Grin )
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 09:13:14 PM by Van » Logged

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Barn Owl
Roanoke, VA

PD4106-1063 "Wheezy Bus"

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 09:48:48 PM »

My father and I, after renewing for 3 years (over $200) right when this mag fell apart, are hopefully near the top of the list. We will see. BTW my father has every issue of BCM ever printed. I care more about his than mine.

L. Christley - W3EYE Amateur Extra
Blue Ridge Mountains, S.W. Virginia
Itís the education gained, and the ability to apply, and share, what we learn.
Have fun, be great, that way you have Great Fun!
Kellie Varga

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 08:54:46 AM »

OMG, AM I dreaming, Pinch me. I went to the mailbox today to find a BCM Magazine. I cant begin to tell everyone how exited I got. I sure hope this is an indication of a new beginning for the magazine. I am going to sit in my favorite chair tonight, tune out the wife and enjoy my new magazine, Its been a long time coming.

THANK YOU

That's great news!

:)Yea! Me Too! Good job New team! Wink NICE! Smiley

(  Grin I take back every derogatory word i might  Roll Eyes have grumbled  Grin )

Thanks Van!

My father and I, after renewing for 3 years (over $200) right when this mag fell apart, are hopefully near the top of the list. We will see. BTW my father has every issue of BCM ever printed. I care more about his than mine.one!

If you haven't done so already, email me at kellie@busconversions.com to make sure we have your correct information!

Thanks everyone!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: