Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 11:31:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Coach Conversion Push Button Cabinet Handles Needed  (Read 669 times)
tinman

Ignore
« on: September 23, 2012, 08:07:11 PM »

I am working on my 1978 MCI-8 with a custon coach conversion and need to match some cabinet handles in the kitchen.  Attached is a photo of the handle I am wanting to match.  Would like to stay orginal if possible. 
Oonrahnjay

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 09:24:29 PM »

I am working on my 1978 MCI-8 with a custon coach conversion and need to match some cabinet handles in the kitchen.  Attached is a photo of the handle I am wanting to match.  Would like to stay orginal if possible.  

TM,  I'm finishing up some cabinets, too and I have been looking for latching handles and also push-button drawer latches.  There are some nice things out there (few like I want) but I've not seen one like that in my looking around.  Good luck - I hope that it works for you.

Bruce H; Wallace (near Wilmington) NC
1976 Daimler (British) Double-Decker Bus; 34' long
6-cyl, 4-stroke, Leyland O-680 engine

(New Email -- brucebearnc@ (theGoogle gmail place) .com)
superiormotors

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 10:56:55 AM »

I have seen that stle before but can't remember were. Did ou take one off and look at the back side for a manufacturer's name, trade marker or part number?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: