Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 03:43:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Person!  (Read 1629 times)
Ace

« on: November 07, 2006, 05:26:09 AM »

A woman in Susan's dept at her work has asked for everyone's help in finding her missing brother. the more the word gets out the better chance of finding him!

Here is the report:

Attached is the Missing Person Bulletin.† This is Deana Turney's brother.
He's been missing since Friday after work.† He does have a medical condition
and they are very concerned that he is ill somewhere.† He left work Friday and
was supposed to stop by a friends house, then pick up his son.† He coaches
soccer on Saturday.† He was not at any of these places.† No one has seen or
heard from him since he left work at Disney on Friday.† They've checked
everywhere.† Cell phones are now dead and there has been no activity on debit
card.

Thanks.

MISSING ADULT
James Howell
Sex: Male
Race: White
Hair: Grey Eyes:
Height: 6'00"
Weight: 225
James was last seen wearing a green and yellow
plaid shirt, khaki pants and brown shoes.
Case Number 06-103907 Zone 60
Missing From: 1375 E. Buena Vista Dr
Missing Since: 11-3-2006
Details: On 11-3-06, James was last seen getting in
his car in the cast members parking lot at
Downtown Disney at approximately 5 p.m. James
has not contacted any of his family, or friends and
both of his cell phones go straight to voice mail.
James was driving a 2006 Chevrolet HHR, tag
T821ZL, silver/aluminum in color. James rented
this vehicle from National Car Rental due to his
vehicle being in the shop. Please call if you have
any information on James' whereabouts.
ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Tanya DePalmo
MISSING PERSONS UNIT
407-836-HELP (4357)
407-254-7000 Ext. 7-0641
Florida 11/06/2006

ACE,
I feel this deserves a couple day's of Sticky
Nick-
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 04:56:36 PM by Nick Badame Refrig. Co. » Logged
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 04:05:28 AM »

Ace, please let this family know that Dallas and I will be praying for the safe return of their loved one.  We will also pray for the family.  Please keep us all posted on the search.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention here on the board, I am sure other Bus Nuts will be praying also. Cat

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Ace

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 04:44:49 AM »

We haven't heard anymore other than the guy left work friday and he had a rental car because his was in the shop for service. He was supposed to be stopping by a friends house on the way home and never did. he also was supposed to be coaching a (I believe kids soccer or football) team on Saturday and he never showed up. Police say that usually a person will most definitely show to work on monday (can't figure that one out) but henever showed. He's a diabetic on insulin, his credit and debit cards have NO transactions on them since his disapearance and he's not in ANY hoispital or jail in Florida. I think yesterday, they were checking all the local soup kitchens. He may be disoriented from his illness and just doesn't know where to go. Police also say that there have been no wrecks involving the rental car and his home has not been invaded. He just fell of the face of the earth! Very strange indeed!

Thanks...

Ace
brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 03:36:41 PM »

Ace,

Please keep us posted on this. 

Jimmy

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
berrybus

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 05:31:27 PM »

Has there been any new developments on this deal?

Jim Berry

"No man is a bus."
Ace

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 08:56:52 PM »

Jim Thanks for asking! I have been at a bus rally this weekend and won't know any more until tomorrow when Susan gets back to work. She hasn't received any news while she was away and that could be a good thing!
The last thing she heard was that the man had another credit card that none of his family knew about. the police found this out from a credit report. That credit card was found to be used at a Motel on the Saturday after his dissapearance in close by Ocala Florida. Problem is it was only reported to the credit company AFTER he checked out when the card was actually used. At that time they didn't know if it was himor someone else and at that time it was still being investigated! Also the car that was used at the time of registration at the motel is being investigated. Disney, the place where he worked, has terminated him. Don't know the whole story on that other than they don't play games! His personal car that was in the shop is still in the shop and the rental car that he had is now considered stolen!

If this guy is just running, due to cold feet, he's in some deep stuff!

Ace
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 03:59:39 AM »

Ace, whether he has been hurt, killed, or is running for some reason, he and his family still deserve our prayers.  Please ask Susan to let the family know we are still praying for him and for them!!!  Cat

bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 06:25:59 AM »

Ace, what is the word on this missing man?  Have they found him yet?  How is is family holding up?  He and his family have really been on my mind and heart since you made your first post.  Cat

Ace

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 10:37:40 AM »

Thanks for asking!

From what I gather, and that's 3rd or 4th handed, is that a body has not been found yet and the detectives working the case are not letting thefamily know if they are on to anything or not because according to them, IF the cops tell the family anything at all, then the family tries to get more involved and they say that's not good! The family thinks that the cops are ON to something with some promising leads but they are not sure. The cops have asked the daughter that is college age to send him an email in hopes he will answer it. They have not said whether or not he is still using his email or not but they are hoping he is and will answer.

Right now, that's all I/we know!

The family which is the daughter and sister (the one that works with Susan) is all there is that I know of!

If I hear any more I will pass it on!

Thanks again...

Ace
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: