Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 01, 2014, 04:53:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 99 h345 prevost  (Read 939 times)
fults

Ignore
« on: October 13, 2012, 07:09:14 PM »

we have a 99 h345 prevost when started in the morning the air gauges will be down to 50 psi .when u start the bus the front and rear gauge will get up to 110 psi before the accessory gauge moves then when it reaches 110 psi the bus will start lifting.we When driving the bus down the road the accessory air gauge starts to drop and and then all three gauges will drop to 90psi. I have replaced the norgerns valves in the front of the bus along with a new leveling valve ,we have sprayed all the bags and fittings with soap and water.and can not here any leaks, also when turning a cure seems like the bus leans to  the right or left and takes a few minutes to level back up. thanks mark.
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 07:18:49 PM »

Real good article on subject:  prevostcommunity    web site    across top in article section go down there are two differant topics on the leveling system the first with diagrams the second a complete tutorial. The next source would be prevostcar  web site under  technical publications.  If your coach has level low there are more control valves in the rear and two more leveling valves.  Good luck Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 08:24:43 PM »

If your bags are leaking you will more likely feel air coming out between the cones and the mounting plates - soap doesn't always work there - just let your hand follow around the base and you can feel the air escaping - HTH

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles
Ace

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 07:12:38 AM »

Hey Niles where the heck have you been hiding? You gonna be at Arcadia this year? 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ace Rossi
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
Prevost H3-40
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 09:08:11 AM »

Hi Ace - been out seeing the country (in between breakdowns) and trying to stay cool - all but impossible this year as it was hot everywhere - I think I just fried my inverters so I'm not sure about Arcadia - Say hi to Susan for me

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles
Boomer

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 09:56:24 AM »

If the accessory tank bleeds off overnight the first place I would look is the belt tensioner air bags.  They don't last long and are prone to leak.  On start up if your accessory tank is low, don't put it on fast idle until it fills or you might throw a belt(s).

'81 Eagle 15/45
'47 GM PD3751-438
'65 Crown Atomic
Vancouver, WA USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: