Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 30, 2014, 04:46:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MCI 9 Rolling lobe part #  (Read 551 times)
jmblake
Jason & Martha Blake

Ignore
« on: October 05, 2012, 04:46:04 AM »

This summer on our way home from Myrtle Beech we got a hole in one of our old rear air bags, so we limped home leaning to our right and the air compressor cycling often. I was planning on switching to the rolling lobe air bags this winter but this stepped up my plans at least the rear bags. So I ordered the rolling lobe kit from MCI, $1300.00 for 4 bags, some bolts and 4 brass fittings. So I got the goodyear part # off the bag and checked my local truck parts store and could have gotten the bags for $210.00 each, almost $500.00 for bolts and 4 fittings. So my question is does anybody have the part # for the front rolling lobe air bag? If so I would really appreciate it. The Goodyear # for the rear is 1R13-151. Thanks Jason

ol713

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 12:35:58 PM »

Hi;
 Check with Mohawk mfg.  They have good prices and can find part numbers
  with no problem.  Just tell them what you are looking for.
  Should be no problem to do a google search and find a phone number.
                                   Merle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: