Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 24, 2014, 08:17:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Allstays  (Read 619 times)
David Anderson

South Texas in the Eagle Ford Shale area

Ignore
« on: October 18, 2012, 06:17:18 PM »

My wife purchased an Allstays app for the I phone while we were in the bus all summer.  I think it was about $4.99.  It was an invaluable tool while we traveled through the eastern U.S.  We more than saved the purchase price on the first campground.  It was helpful for low bridges, too.  The Walmart locator was great.  Check it out:

http://www.allstays.com/apps/camprv.htm

I have no interest in the company, just really found the product helpful during our 5000 mile trip.  This is the first trip out for us with an I phone.  I kind of wonder how we ever did without it.  We switched to Verizon in June before we left and had really good service throughout the trip.  Next summer will be Colorado, and we get to see how it stacks up there. 

All this technology  makes the RV books collect dust in the drawer.  We did however, use "The Next Exit" quite a bit while on the interstates.  That is still a good tool to keep in the rig.

David
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 06:21:20 PM by David Anderson » Logged
Slow Rider
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 06:37:52 AM »

For the Android search for allstays camp and rv

The MCI has landed..... We are home.
Dale City Va.  Just a southern suburb of DC
Yes I am a BUSNUT
1976 MCI MC8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print