Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 16, 2014, 03:14:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: am I missing something?  (Read 655 times)
BJ

Ignore
« on: October 07, 2012, 12:16:05 AM »

Everything has changed here. It hasn't been that long since I signed on, but this time I noticed a cover for Oct 2012 magazine and the chat board has changed..Did I miss something?  Are we going to get magazines again?  are we getting what we paid for and didn't get, or are we going to half to repay for this new magazine? all the time hoping we don't get screwed again?  Is that too harsh? I didn't even get kissed after paying for two years and received 3 magazines that were months late....
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 05:58:32 AM »

I probably have a different definition of screwed. . . .

My thoughts:
When the judge said the scrap yard did nothing wrong in accepting the bus parts a minor had stolen from me (even after they admitted they knew the parts weren't his to sell) - That was getting screwed.

Things going bad for the magazine when the RV industry was being hit hard by the poor economy was a sad time for friends & I felt bad for them.

There have been many other things that didn't turn out as planned that cost me lost more . . . . .

ymmv

I'm very glad some have stepped up to give it another go. I will support them as I can. I hope others will too so the magazine can stick around.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
BJ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 11:03:15 AM »

I have been receiving this magazine since the early 90's or was it the late 80's anyway I think I have supported it for many years and I will continue to support it no matter whom is the current owner/editor. I really don't want to pay and find several months again it folds that's all.  Now again the question, what do you have to do to get the magazine that shows on the cover sheet?
B_K

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 11:13:41 AM »

Quote from: BJ
Now again the question, what do you have to do to get the magazine that shows on the cover sheet?

I went to the mail box and pulled it out and read it.
Grin  BK  Grin
belfert

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 11:48:38 AM »

You shouldn't have to do anything to get the latest magazine.  The Oct 2012 issue was just recently mailed out.  It may still be on the way to you.  Contact kellie@busconversions.com for more information.  If you had a valid subscription you certainly should be getting the magazine.  Nobody has reported having to pay more money if they already had a subscription.

A number of people here have reported getting their copy already,

Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: