Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 30, 2014, 09:13:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Driver needed, Florida to Ohio  (Read 721 times)
coachconverter

Ignore
« on: October 08, 2012, 03:52:07 PM »

In case anyone is interested in a trip North to see the leaves...

I have a 102DL3 in Lakeland Florida that I need brought north to Cincinnati.  Need someone with CDL and preferably some mechanical knowledge too.  It's just finished some reconditioning at Central Florida Coach and should be good to go, but just in case I'd prefer someone that can at least hold a roadside mechanic honest.

Please let me know if you're interested, we can discuss compensation.  Hoping to get it later this week or next.

Thanks

Todd Reid
Midwest Coachworks, llc
Coachconverter@yahoo.com

John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 07:01:48 AM »

Todd,

I would very seriously consider hiking that up for you. CDL, mechanical knowledge (especially of DL3's), and everything. Problem is the timing. I would consider doing it the first week of November, but I am busy before then.

What were you thinking of as far as compensation? What about driver liability, insurance, fuel, fuel tax, permits, that kind of thing? If you want we can continue via PM, but my timing may not work out for you at all. Drive time would take me a little over a day. Just outside hours of service regs.

John
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 07:22:12 AM by John316 » Logged

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: