Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 02:36:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Cruiser or Private Coach plaque  (Read 819 times)
Pixelhead

Ignore
« on: October 22, 2012, 02:33:50 PM »

Does anyone know who originally made these plaques? ...and do you know of a source or them, or know of someone who has two they would be willing to part with? I'm NOT looking for just any metal "private coach" plaque, I'm specifically interesting in these designs.

The Private Cruiser plaque is found on Custom Coach converted Flxibles (I've already contacted them and they were unable to provide info about the original source for them... I even met in person with Kerwin). The Private Coach version came on a Flxible factory converted coach.

(that second image seems to not always display, but works occasionally... it's the same plaque in the same font with different text and a slightly different background pattern)

If I can't find existing ones, then I might have to get them reproduced.

-Ben
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 02:44:46 PM »

Call Doug Stolif in Fl 407-302-9139 I forgot the company name but he has different types,any co that does brass casting can do one for it is not a big deal
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 02:54:39 PM by luvrbus » Logged

Life is short drink the good wine first
crown

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 03:01:40 PM »

ben if you dont have any luck finding them and can get me good pictures and size i can get
 made for you  john

john
 57 crown
 costa rica
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: