Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 08:01:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, your Online mags will be safe.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buses in Quartzsite AZ  (Read 1411 times)
larryh
4905A-893 P8M

ready to run with the big dogs

Ignore
« on: November 13, 2006, 05:17:14 AM »

Took a tour yesterday and counted 32 conversions around town most were vendors set up or in process of setting up. As these people were real busy I didn't bother them but will take another couple of days touring and chatting from what i've seen so far all flavors of vehicles one real nice Schoolie conversion.

If you'd like to check em out the show goes on through Feb of 07 I feel i'm in hog heaven they say even a blind hog finds a acorn now and then.

LarryH

Savvy ponderable:
A cowboy's only afraid of two things:
havin' ta walk,
and the love of a good woman.
"This posting was generated using an environmentally friendly, self contained flatulence generator, therefore no fossils or neutrons were harmed in the creation of this posting.

Quartzsite,
edvanland

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 10:35:59 AM »

When is the best time to go there?  I went last year in late Jan and it was winding down. 
Thanks
ED
MCI 7

Ed Van
MCI 7
Cornville, AZ
larryh
4905A-893 P8M

ready to run with the big dogs

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 11:36:29 AM »

The month of Jan is the busiest go to Quartzsite.com and you can get schedule of shows and pick your medicine.

LarryH

Savvy ponderable:
A cowboy's only afraid of two things:
havin' ta walk,
and the love of a good woman.
"This posting was generated using an environmentally friendly, self contained flatulence generator, therefore no fossils or neutrons were harmed in the creation of this posting.

Quartzsite,
luvrbus

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 04:35:05 PM »

Larry,that bus count will about double in Jan when the Eagles have their rally on the east end of town
Ed Hackenbruch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 08:26:50 PM »

Two winters ago i counted 80 buses that were spending the winter in the Foothills area of Yuma.

1968 MCI 5A with 8V71 and Allison MT644 transmission.  Western USA
gg04

Full throttle 'til you see God

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 07:26:34 AM »

Plus you have the Flex's and the Western GMC  clubs having winter meets there...Expect the vendor count to be down though...property in Q'site keeps changing hands and forcing the vendors out...Yuma is growing in snowbirds though...We're going back to the valley this year..gg04

If you personally have not done it  , or saw it done.. do not say it cannot be done...1960 4104 6L71ta ddec Falfurrias Tx
bobofthenorth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 09:16:08 AM »

Don't forget the Newells with their duelling horn serenades in the morning - Plamosa Road north of town - (end of January I think).

R.J.(Bob) Evans
1981 Prevost 8-92, 10 spd
My website
Our weblog
Simply growing older is not the same as living.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: