Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 28, 2014, 09:35:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: led technical question  (Read 1241 times)
bruceknee

Ignore
« on: April 21, 2006, 03:35:06 AM »

Can someone tell me how to use led 3rd brakelights or any other led light as a tail light/ brakelight? I know (think) that if there is a resistor and a diode  in 1 wire, the tail light wire, it would dim the leds?, and thebrake light wire would need a diode also. Tail lights would work, brake lights would work. What parts do I need?

Tail light------->diode-------<>resistor-------------------------------\________________ to light
                       Brake light--->diode----------------------------------------------------/                              to ground------------///
Sammy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 01:03:37 PM »

Bruce, try these people: Lambert Enterprises.
He should be able to answer your questions.
I bought LED front marker& signal lights, LED rear brake and taillights from them a few years ago.
Excellent people, very helpful and stood behind their product 110%.
He custom makes LED setups for any application too.
Here's contact info: 865-494-9850
www.lambertenterprises.com  ,  www.ledtaillights.com.
They are located in Norris,Tenn.
Best of luck.
Sammy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: