Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 18, 2014, 09:11:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Font size got tiny!  (Read 834 times)
Paladin
Dave Knight

Ignore
« on: October 25, 2012, 03:50:44 PM »

Hey, I went away and came back today and my font size is tiny! It's so small I can barely make it out. It's only on this forum so is there a place where I can enlarge it again?

'75 MC-8   'Event Horizon'
8V71  HT740
Salt Lake City, Utah

"Have bus will travel read the card of the man, a Knight without armor in a savage land...."
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 04:15:11 PM »

I use Ctrl/+ to enlarge. Good luck!

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 04:19:29 PM »

It's just a normal part of getting older, not much you can do about it. Cheesy

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
Paladin
Dave Knight

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 04:37:29 PM »

Gee thanks Len, that hit me about 10 years ago hitting 40. If it got me again like that I'd be walking around holding magnifying glasses over my eyes!

Thanks Van, now I have some room to compensate for the age. Now if I only had a way to compensate for forgetting the ctrl +/- since at one time I swear I did know that.  Age got my eyes and my memory!

8V71  HT740
Salt Lake City, Utah

"Have bus will travel read the card of the man, a Knight without armor in a savage land...."
belfert

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 08:10:10 PM »

You should also be able to use ctrl/0 to reset to the default font size.

Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN
Paladin
Dave Knight

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 08:22:06 PM »

At one point, many years ago I worked in the I.T field. This was back when we were integrating Novell and Windows NT and fiber optic was cutting edge. It was also pre-web for the largest part.

I was proud that I could use a pc without touching a mouse, all my work was done via keyboard commands.

Now I'm old, slow and my memory has gone the same direction as caring about all that.

8V71  HT740
Salt Lake City, Utah

Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 05:33:26 AM »

Gee thanks Len, that hit me about 10 years ago hitting 40. If it got me again like that I'd be walking around holding magnifying glasses over my eyes!

Thanks Van, now I have some room to compensate for the age. Now if I only had a way to compensate for forgetting the ctrl +/- since at one time I swear I did know that.  Age got my eyes and my memory!

I wasn't talking about your eyes.

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: