Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 25, 2014, 03:07:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To the two people who put me on their ignore list  (Read 11640 times)
Ed Hackenbruch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2012, 07:14:36 PM »

Dave, you almost got it right. Smiley So used to people miss-spelling and miss-pronouncing my name that it doesn't bother me at all, i won't ignore you because of it! Grin    Van, you might be on to something!!!  I think that everyone on this board that i have met in person is ignored by at least one person! Cheesy

1968 MCI 5A with 8V71 and Allison MT644 transmission.  Western USA
Dave5Cs

1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71 HT-740 Allison, Roseville, CA

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2012, 07:33:11 PM »

Well the good news is we can talk about the people who "IGNORE"
because they can't see it anyway which makes them Ignore-ramouses Grin Cheesy ;)oops Had to many many virtual beers and I don't even drink......

Dave5Cs

My personal skills are fine.. it’s my tolerance to idiots that needs work!....

http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj493/fltmr2000/
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2012, 07:34:59 PM »

Hmmmm. . .  Whaddayaknow, just checked, and I've got two people ignoring me also!

Shocked

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
lostagain

MC5C

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2012, 07:40:49 PM »

You guys had me go and check my profile. Nobody ignoring me? Must be a bug on this web site... LOL.

JC

JC
Invermere, BC
1977 MC5C, 6V92/HT740
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2012, 07:53:16 PM »

JC, I Think you guys in Canada are exempt up there, or could it be the accent? Grin I just tryed, nutin happened Huh Grin Could be this virtual beverage i'm drinking Undecided Grin
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 07:57:27 PM by Van » Logged

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2012, 07:55:17 PM »

I've only got two.  It used to be 4 or 5.  I guess I'm just a better person since I accepted Lucifer.  

(Maybe that will earn me 1 or 2 more now.)

You don't have to believe everything you think.
Paladin
Dave Knight

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2012, 08:06:28 PM »

I just realized that I'm ignoring four people too.

Here is the breakdown:

Three for coming back very frequently with smart @$# remarks intended to belittle a person, (sometimes me) for asking a legitimate question and hijacking the thread to pass over the original question asked without it even getting addressed.

Just because many of us here are old enough on the board to name roughly five questions that ALWAYS get asked over and over by newbies does not mean that they should be insulted or belittled for asking. We all needed our hands held at one point or two and I still do!
It may seem REALLY tedious to some of us after 100 times but to the person asking it's very important.

I have found that in the time period between one person explaining how he approached a particular problem several others have since also approached it via different means and had better..or sometimes worse outcomes but the question is ALWAYS worth asking again to see what others are thinking and just because it's in the archives does not mean that it was the best way to accomplish a problem and is therefore little reason to ask again or that is was accomplished using the newest technology and is a poor means to blow people off. I don't need to hear from those who belittle others for innocent questions.

There was one other guy but he was just a clown.  Wink

I think that I'm going to start fresh and clear my list and officially ignore zero people as of tonight.

Bartender, refill my drink and this time I'll have a root beer......and make it a double!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 08:09:44 PM by Paladin » Logged

'75 MC-8   'Event Horizon'
8V71  HT740
Salt Lake City, Utah

"Have bus will travel read the card of the man, a Knight without armor in a savage land...."
Ed Hackenbruch

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2012, 08:08:03 PM »

I just went thru the whole member list and found 20 people that i have met that have no one ignoring them,....kind of ruins your theory about me Van. Grin

1968 MCI 5A with 8V71 and Allison MT644 transmission.  Western USA
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2012, 08:15:48 PM »

I have met quite a few of the busnuts from this board thus far,Made a couple of rally's at the Q and have enjoyed our visit(s) together and can tell you that this venue on the internet makes it hard to tell what folks will be like till you meet them in person. You guys are the greatest, I just thought I would put that out. Now for the guy who is ignoring me, as a fellow busnut would say "you can kiss my back bumper". Have a good evening all! Smiley

Van
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 08:23:15 PM by Van » Logged

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Paladin
Dave Knight

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2012, 08:17:16 PM »

Alright!!!!! I just made three!!!

I wonder if I can make it 4 by morning?

8V71  HT740
Salt Lake City, Utah

"Have bus will travel read the card of the man, a Knight without armor in a savage land...."
PCC

Serving Those Who Have Served

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2012, 08:18:38 PM »

Gosh, and I was in SLC earlier this year and never said "HI", but I wasn't ignoring you, just taking care of business.

Please don't X me.

For some, patience is a virtue.
Dealing with me, it is required.
Thank God - He is always patient.
Paladin
Dave Knight

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2012, 08:38:40 PM »

If I held a grudge against everyone who drove through Salt Lake City, most especially I-80 without yelling out their window then I'd hate everyone since it seems everyone passes through at least now and then. I see conversions all the time. I wave to each of them just in case it's someone I know.

At a certain point on I-80 in the evening if you blew your air horn I would hear it and if you had Jakes on coming down out of Parleys I'd definitely know it. I'm also right at the distance at the bottom of the canyon where truckers stop to put their brake fires out.

I-15 is 5 minutes away but the airport is 20. Salt Lake is still a small town despite all of our growth.

I assume if it was business you flew.

8V71  HT740
Salt Lake City, Utah

opus

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2012, 08:50:21 PM »

Well hot spit!  Everyone seems to like me.  Maybe they feel sorry for me because of my bus.

1995 BB All-American - A Transformation.
ruthi

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2012, 09:26:01 PM »

Ha ha, yall got me to look, as I never have. I am ignored by one. Pretty funny, as I havent been on here much, cept when in a jam, or need advice. Maybe that one person who thinks a woman shouldnt be on here, lol. To him, he can kiss my grits! Grin

Mixed up Dina, ready for the road as of 12/25/2010
Home in middle Georgia, located somewhere in the
southeast most of the time.
FIRST RALLY ATTENDED: BUSSIN 2011!
boxcarOkie

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2012, 04:21:37 AM »

Ha ha, yall got me to look, as I never have. I am ignored by one. Pretty funny, as I havent been on here much, cept when in a jam, or need advice. Maybe that one person who thinks a woman shouldnt be on here, lol. To him, he can kiss my grits! Grin

Whoooooooooooooooooooooosh!  That was the big sucking sound the board made when all these nimrods rushed to their respective profiles to see who had been ignoring them.  Now that is rich, eh?

How do you know it is a "guy" that is ignoring you?  (he can kiss my grits) it could be a .... well never mind.

At one time I had four of them ignoring me, but now I note it is down to three and that really kind of irritates me, I was going for a full set.  Now I will have to start all over, repopulating my I hate BCO population.

Life is so unfair.  Nothing ever works out for me the way I want it to.  

My barn having burned to the ground, I can now clearly see the moon.  

Here we are almost eleven months into the New Year and it occurs to me that none of my predictions, not one New Year’s Resolution, has come to be.  The New Year certainly looked much different back on January.  

Here are 25 of my predictions for the coming New Year that so far have failed to materialize.

Boxcarokie will be arrested for Internet Bus Bashing and posting off topic.
Boxcarokie will avoid jail time by crying the cyber internet bullying defense and asking for rehab.
Boxcarokie will get released from rehab and make a mockery of the present system
See number #1 again (boxcarokie it seems never learns).

The state of California will declare bankruptcy.  The state of California will be purchased from the U.S. bankruptcy court by a Mexican drug cartel and the new capitol will be moved to Smokersville (Just south of Fresno), laws concerning “second hand smoke” will be repealed.

3 random celebrities will die within a short period of time of each other, a member of The Bus Community will quickly establish that he was in a building that they were once in, or knows someone who was in the building where they once were in, but it will be no one that we know.

Boxcar will get one winning ticket on the lottery after only 12 years.

The Bus Community will change their meaning to (CBS) Completely Bus Stuff and a committee will be formed for even more NEW RULES to be announced later.
Moderator(s) will follow suit with the name changes to (NBC) Never Been Correct and (ABC) Always Behind (the) Curve, BCO will resume his treatments using Prozac.

Not one Bus Club blog will win a Pulitzer Prize in 2012 or ever for that matter (Especially mine which 6 billion people have never visited for sure). Toy Replica Bus models will become all the rage at Quartzite Swap Meet.  Which will in turn help Van Hagan buy a 42” HD television and take his wife to Dinner.

Truck-stops nationwide will introduce the “Double Eagle McRib” – 2 fake processed pork patties in BBQ sauce with pickles and onions on a toasted bun, served on rusty looking alum sheets. Show your club badge, receive a membership benefit of 10% off.

Outrageous diesel prices will hijack my travel plans again.  My VIN number will be revealed to be a counterfiet and I am actually running around in a Volkswagon bus instead of a tired old Eagle 10-S.

John Walsh and America’s Most Wanted will announce they have located a totally rust free Eagle just outside Spokane, Washington, and advertise it in a BCM want ad at a greatly reduced price.
The Bus Community will rescind the Don’t Ask Don’t Tell policy about people spotting buses on the road and then rushing to their favorite board and posting Eagle sighting ... anyone know who they are?

“They” all the people in The Bus Community who dislike most everything associated with fun, will be named.

The Biggest Loser TV show will be renamed “living on the road in a big ol bus” and recieve a minus four neilson rating.  The surprise reveal on Oprah’s final show will be that she isn’t retiring. Oprah will also shock her audience by announcing that she will buy a used Eagle for anyone who is currently in The Bus Community pretending to be bus people, but doesn’t actually own bus or a motorhome for that matter.

The Bus Community will most likely remove my name from the Bus Club newsletter list even tho my dues are current.  A Bus Community member will resort to actually calling someone to fix his refrigerator instead of posting almost weekly minutia on how he plans to fix it.  The wandering fish-bowl hippy bus will actually make it to the Golden City of Dirty Air before Christmas.  I-40 will freeze over before Thanksgiving but the hail outside of Kingman will beat the ice completely off the road before ten A.M..

In 2012 a new policy will be invoked where new members will no longer be steered to junk yards and crooked shops for repairs on their working projects and/or buses.  Boxcarokie’s blog posts throughout 2012 will continue to be filled with useless trivia, accounts of his day-to-day mundane life, jabs at people who excessively use smiley faces and LOL to make a point, and yes some typos from time to time.  

A new policy of Self imposed excile will be placed in effect to curb known troublemakers and or Yellow Dawg Democrats or those whadya call 'em?  Oh yeah, Tea Party People.  Members who post items on bus boards, that are remotely humorous or off topic will now routed to a undisclosed location at this time. Offending members will be released by the Bus Community to “post whatever they want somewhere else” by those in charge. 

Something akin to what your mother used to say when she would say .... “Go outside and play on the Freeway.”  So far, it appears that only #14 has come to pass, the rest are still up in the air, stay tuned, we will let you know.

See you on the boulevard ... Watch those right-handers. (curbs are really hard on 14 year old tires).  There that should get me back up to at least four or five.

(Yawn ... As if anyone really cares)

BCO
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 04:43:27 AM by boxcarOkie » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: