Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 19, 2014, 10:45:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To the two people who put me on their ignore list  (Read 8956 times)
LowTide

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2012, 09:46:07 AM »

Mike, just click on your name "LOWTIDE".  I see you have one.

ROFLMAO....guess they just don't have a sense of humor.

Than you for the help!

All the best
Mike

Mike and Lori
Sunny Phoenix Arizona
"1973 MCI MC-7 Challenger"

"A nation of sheep helps breed a government of wolves"
jjrbus

MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2012, 03:58:22 AM »

I just noticed that a second person put me on their list sometime in the past year. I obviously don't know who either of you are but I'm probably sorry. You probably just got me on a bad day or misunderstood me and for that I apologize, I'm usually pretty easy going and especially in person.  Smiley

On the other hand, if it's a couple of people who I don't care for either due to their repeated rude smart @$# comments that detract from the general knowledge base of this group then I guess it's just best this way. I can't please everyone  Grin

To everyone else, I apologize for being inadvertently annoying at times. The beverage of your choice is on me!

You do realize that the people who put you on ignore are not going to read this Huh JIm

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

http://photobucket.com/buspictures

bevans6

1980 MCI MC-5C

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2012, 05:10:17 AM »

Jim, they will after you copy the message and put it in your message!   Grin

Brian

1980 MCI MC-5C, 8V-71T from a M-110 self propelled howitzer
Spicer 8844 4 speed Zen meditation device
Vintage race cars -
1978 Lola T440 Formula Ford
1972 NTM MK-4 B/SR
jjrbus

MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2012, 06:34:47 AM »

Thats why I did it!   JIm

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

Paladin
Dave Knight

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2012, 12:23:04 PM »

.....or if curiosity gets the best of them with the title, doesn't it still show? Even if it doesn't, a thread with 5 pages might garner some curiosity. In the first couple of days of this post my number of people blocking me dropped to one and then went back up......curiosity?

Doesn't matter much, word has a way of getting around and I'm probably still sorry for the initial offense though not enough to lose sleep over it but if I've ever at a meet and someone wants to be man enough to step up and tell me that I offended them and why, I'll be man enough to mention that we both need to just let it go. Only my wife can hold onto things that long! What could I possibly do on this forum to cause serious hard feelings?

There was a gentleman who suggested that if I couldn't afford brand new steer tires then it would be better that I don't own a bus in the first place. I'd likely camp down on the other side of the campground from him but I don't wish him ill will, he has a right to his view and I have the right to be still saving for new steers in the mean time. I'm sure he's quite a lovely man in real life aside from our minor issue and I'm sure we likely have many things in common and my offer to allow him to buy my new steers holds to this day.

The main point is that even if I knew who the person was and if he was broken down I would stop and lend a hand, tool or parts. I don't hate anyone that much to leave them stranded.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 01:05:59 PM by Paladin » Logged

'75 MC-8   'Event Horizon'
8V71  HT740
Salt Lake City, Utah

"Have bus will travel read the card of the man, a Knight without armor in a savage land...."
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2012, 03:38:42 PM »

You would still see all the posts with the exception of Off Topic is you looked at the board without signing in.  I seems kind of dumb, but we all have a right to be ignore-ant.

You don't have to believe everything you think.
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2012, 04:28:28 PM »

I just noticed that a second person put me on their list sometime in the past year. I obviously don't know who either of you are but I'm probably sorry. You probably just got me on a bad day or misunderstood me and for that I apologize, I'm usually pretty easy going and especially in person.  Smiley

On the other hand, if it's a couple of people who I don't care for either due to their repeated rude smart @$# comments that detract from the general knowledge base of this group then I guess it's just best this way. I can't please everyone  Grin

To everyone else, I apologize for being inadvertently annoying at times. The beverage of your choice is on me!

Dave,

I was looking something up in the archives and saw a members name who had since died.  I was trying to remember how long it had been so I clicked on his name.

Believe it or not, he has been dead a year and a half and still ignored by two people!

There's just no explaining the manners of some people's children..... Wink

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
harleyman_1000

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2012, 04:39:14 AM »

I just saw that 1 person is ignoring me. How do I find out who they are?

Scott 
St.Louis Missouri

1958 GM 4104 Extended 2 feet, with a 6v92 and 5 speed automatic

http://s783.photobucket.com/user/harleyman_1000/library/Gm4104%20bus?sort=3&page=1
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2012, 05:03:05 AM »

I just saw that 1 person is ignoring me. How do I find out who they are?

Scott,

We all would love to know that, but there is no way to know. Sorry.

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2012, 09:03:01 AM »

If anyone one here feels left out because no one is ignoring them, I have started a service.  I will ignore you for a small monthly fee!

Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2012, 10:11:43 AM »

Why would anyone care about the actions of an ignoramus (or is it ignoranus?)

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
harleyman_1000

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2012, 12:15:41 PM »

Hmmmmmm I kind of feel like I have made a difference in someones life. Thanks for ignoring me whoever you are! Oppps guess since their ignoring me they won't get to see their good work.........

Scott 
St.Louis Missouri

1958 GM 4104 Extended 2 feet, with a 6v92 and 5 speed automatic

http://s783.photobucket.com/user/harleyman_1000/library/Gm4104%20bus?sort=3&page=1
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2012, 12:25:55 PM »

If you are being ignored, it's a good chance one of them is your wife.  It goes without saying that your kids are ignoring you also.

Gordie Allen

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2012, 04:41:07 PM »

After reading all five pages of this thread, I have a question.  Is there a "select all" button I can use to Ignore?

Augusta, MI
1956 4104
DD 671
Dave5Cs

1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71 HT-740 Allison, Roseville, CA

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2012, 07:46:07 PM »

You should all Ignore yourselves, I do all the time and there is no button!...

Dave5Cs Grin Cool Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: