Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 29, 2014, 04:02:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the owners of these buses on this forum?  (Read 668 times)
Paladin
Dave Knight

Ignore
« on: October 25, 2012, 11:01:48 PM »

I was driving out in my old neighborhood I grew up in and there is an Eagle parked out there. I really am poor with Eagle model numbers, years etc. I believe the color was red and it looks like it has sat for a while in the driveway. I was going to stop and knock and introduce myself and may still but thought I'd ask here first. The area is in Cottonwood Heights, Utah, a suburb about ten miles out of Salt Lake proper. It's at about 6700 south and I'll leave the east coordinates out to protect the owner but he'll know it's him that I mean if he reads this.

Now, the second is hard since I was lost at the time that I saw the bus but it was, I think between Salinas, Ca and Monterey, Ca, though I could be off and it could be as far north as Gilroy but we were on an inland road. The road we were on was twisty and it was a rather rural area. There were a few buildings off the road and down the driveway. I could see what looked like an MCI sitting in a quonset hut type building. I was all set to turn around and go knock but the boss was really cranky after a very long drive in from Reno and getting lost....I just had to see the AG part of the valley... but she just wanted to get to the Hyatt.
Anyway, I've often wondered if that bus was owned by someone here but never asked because I can't even give decent directions. Now I figure though, just how many buses are sitting in that area even in a 50-75 sq mile radius in a hut style building off the side of the road?

'75 MC-8   'Event Horizon'
8V71  HT740
Salt Lake City, Utah

"Have bus will travel read the card of the man, a Knight without armor in a savage land...."
PP
Will & Wife

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 03:41:14 PM »

Those buses probably belong to 2 of the people currently ignoring you. (Couldn't help myself) And since I'm not out trying to get ignores, I won't use any smiley's since I know you don't like them. Just know I'm laughing, Will

Paladin
Dave Knight

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 03:57:53 PM »

You're probably right. The next time I drive by I think I'll roll my window down and yell out that I'm ignoring them! Grin

'75 MC-8   'Event Horizon'
8V71  HT740
Salt Lake City, Utah

"Have bus will travel read the card of the man, a Knight without armor in a savage land...."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: