Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 30, 2014, 12:32:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Someday the stars will align............  (Read 383 times)
Paladin
Dave Knight

Ignore
« on: October 27, 2012, 12:11:25 PM »

I know that some people hate them and some love them but the Mrs wants one and someday the stars will align and I'll have the cash in my pocket with nothing better to spend it on than a washer\dryer that will pop up available just at that time for a great price.

Of course I reminded her that having windows in the bus just might be more important...........

At least she's on board with the overall dream!

'75 MC-8   'Event Horizon'
8V71  HT740
Salt Lake City, Utah

"Have bus will travel read the card of the man, a Knight without armor in a savage land...."
Frank @ TX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 12:40:26 PM »

Hi Paladin,
We have a washer/dryer and would not do with out it.
Make sure you get a vented model.  Vent it outside just like in the house.
Some will say it is too small , some that it is too slow but don't believe a word of it.
The machine is more convient than going to the laundramat and alot cleaner.
I have it run from the inverter so while we're going down the road she can do a load or two.  It doesn't take much water ( 10 - 15 gal / load ) or much electricty ( about 3 amps while washing and about 8 amps while drying ).
If ours was so badly damaged that I couldn't fix if we would buy a new one that day.
Frank
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: