Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 15, 2014, 10:00:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shameless Plug and Oh. Here's where all my picture galleries are at now.  (Read 771 times)
Hartley

Ignore
« on: November 13, 2006, 03:19:57 PM »

I have placed my large collection of photo's back on my website
and they include Rally pictures including the

Southeast Cruisers Rally of this past weekend. at Florida Flywheelers Fall show.

The Southeast Busnuts ( Hoboken Ga. ) Rally is also online. ( October 2006 )

Others such as the March 2006 and Buss'in 2006 are also available again.

I will ( hope to ) be leaving this bunch of photos online and will be adding more as I attend more rallies.
all will be located on the same web pages so save a link to the page if you want.

The Next large Rally that will be placed online will be Buss'IN 2007 at Turner Center in Arcadia Florida.

The rest of the pictures are from my collection of random thoughts taken over 10 years of messing with
Buses. Many mistakes and much info if you can figure out what I was thinking or just curious.

http://www.rvbus.net/

I do not have commercial advertisers and don't really consider my site as a commercial venue so enjoy.....

Dave.....

Never take a knife to a gunfight!
Dreamscape

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 06:51:35 PM »

Dave,

What a wonderful job you have done with your albums. I know it must have been very time consuming.

Thanks for sharing,

Paul
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 04:36:53 AM »

Dave,

Great Job on the photo's.

It was nice to see you at Flywheelers and I see a few candid shots in the chow line that I didn't see happen,  Verrrry Sneaky! Grin

Cliff
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 04:52:05 AM by FloridaCracker » Logged

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: