Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 19, 2014, 12:05:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Magazine  (Read 489 times)
luvrbus

Ignore
« on: October 31, 2012, 03:13:06 PM »

Got my e version today how about you guys they are making some headway it still has a long way to go I saw nothing real technical just a few travel stories that I don't care for that much 

I did like Mike K's article on Az and Ca and the permit issues it was interesting I knew Az did not honor other states trip permits but others here might not they are real easy to get so don't force the issue here in Az fwiw

Live each day like it was your last,one day it will be
Dave5Cs

1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71 HT-740 Allison, Roseville, CA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 03:23:39 PM »

I just signed up last week but still can't get into the on-line version. It said to use your email I gave them and a pass word in the comment box and I did that but they don't work. I guess i will hope to get the magazine in the mail.

Dave5Cs Undecided

sledhead

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 03:26:44 PM »

Got my e mag. today                       dave

1990 mci 102c  6v92 ta ht740  kit,living room slide . home base huntsville ontario canada
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: