Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 17, 2014, 03:12:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: November 2012 Issue is Ready!!!  (Read 564 times)
Kellie Varga

Ignore
« on: October 31, 2012, 03:36:26 PM »

November 2012 Issue is Ready!!!

The November Issue of the E-Magazine was emailed out today.  It contains these fascinating articles:

• Letter from the (new) Publisher
  • A Bus Barn with Benefits
  • Work Camping
  • Euro Disco Neoplan Spaceliner
  • How to Convert a Bus into a Motorhome
  • I Need a New Home
  • Road Wars [California vs. Arizona]

The magazine was printed yesterday and will be mailed out within the next couple of days.  You should receive it in about a week if you have a First Class subscription or within 2-4 weeks if you subscribed to Standard Delivery.

If you subscribe to the printed edition already, we will be glad to upgrade your subscription to include an E-Magazine PDF in addition to the print version for only $15/year (that is only $1.25/issue) and you will be able to read the magazine tonight or tomorrow.  You will continue to be emailed a PDF of magazine for an entire year as soon as it is ready which is approximately 2-4 weeks before the printed edition will arrive.  Then you will still receive the printed edition later which some folks prefer to read.

To upgrade to also get the E-Magazine in a PDF format, email me at kellie@busconversions.com with your address and credit card information and phone number.

If you do not already receive a printed edition, you can receive the E-magazine alone for only $25/year which comes out to less than a cup of coffee of about $2.10 per issue.  Let me know if you are interested in this option.   Or you can receive a onetime copy of the PDF of the magazine for $5.00.

We can also set you up to receive a Standard Delivery magazine or a First Class Delivery of the magazine if you are interested.  Email me for more information.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 08:06:24 PM by HighTechRedneck » Logged
lostagain

MC5C

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 06:37:44 PM »

Got my E version a few hours ago. Looks good. I'll start reading it tonight.

JC

JC
Invermere, BC
1977 MC5C, 6V92/HT740
ted01

Every little thing=another piece of the puzzle!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 08:35:38 AM »

was glad to receive the Oct.issue and look forward to the new one!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: