Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 23, 2014, 07:29:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4104 OEM Gauges or rebuilder for same  (Read 420 times)
DaveNCari

Ignore
« on: November 02, 2012, 02:03:55 PM »

The air pressure gauge in  my 4104 is in dreadful repair...it still (somewhat) functions...but I dont trust it... nobody seems to make one that fits into the original hole...and I am hoping that someone has a NOS or known good used air pressure gauge in their assortment of parts...or knows someone that rebuilds these old instruments...

Any suggestions??

Dave

Coming soon.....need of a bus-friendly RV park.....that values Liberty!

Watch this space....
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 02:27:29 PM »

Mark Clawson in Wa state best in the business he is not cheap but he does the job right I have used him for years  360-299-8336

Live each day like it was your last,one day it will be
DaveNCari

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 03:02:53 PM »

Thanks for the info..... and...
I LOVE your quote...one of my favorite Jefferson quotes...rather hard-core Libertarian here... 

Dave

Coming soon.....need of a bus-friendly RV park.....that values Liberty!

Watch this space....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: