Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 21, 2014, 06:54:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: November 2012 Issue is Ready!!!  (Read 637 times)
Kellie Varga

Ignore
« on: October 31, 2012, 03:36:26 PM »

November 2012 Issue is Ready!!!

The November Issue of the E-Magazine was emailed out today.  It contains these fascinating articles:

• Letter from the (new) Publisher
  • A Bus Barn with Benefits
  • Work Camping
  • Euro Disco Neoplan Spaceliner
  • How to Convert a Bus into a Motorhome
  • I Need a New Home
  • Road Wars [California vs. Arizona]

The magazine was printed yesterday and will be mailed out within the next couple of days.  You should receive it in about a week if you have a First Class subscription or within 2-4 weeks if you subscribed to Standard Delivery.

If you subscribe to the printed edition already, we will be glad to upgrade your subscription to include an E-Magazine PDF in addition to the print version for only $15/year (that is only $1.25/issue) and you will be able to read the magazine tonight or tomorrow.  You will continue to be emailed a PDF of magazine for an entire year as soon as it is ready which is approximately 2-4 weeks before the printed edition will arrive.  Then you will still receive the printed edition later which some folks prefer to read.

To upgrade to also get the E-Magazine in a PDF format, email me at kellie@busconversions.com with your address and credit card information and phone number.

If you do not already receive a printed edition, you can receive the E-magazine alone for only $25/year which comes out to less than a cup of coffee of about $2.10 per issue.  Let me know if you are interested in this option.   Or you can receive a onetime copy of the PDF of the magazine for $5.00.

We can also set you up to receive a Standard Delivery magazine or a First Class Delivery of the magazine if you are interested.  Email me for more information.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 08:06:24 PM by HighTechRedneck » Logged
lostagain

MC5C

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 06:37:44 PM »

Got my E version a few hours ago. Looks good. I'll start reading it tonight.

JC

JC
Invermere, BC
1977 MC5C, 6V92/HT740
ted01

Every little thing=another piece of the puzzle!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 08:35:38 AM »

was glad to receive the Oct.issue and look forward to the new one!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: