Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 18, 2014, 03:23:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks like that 1960 4104 is up for sale again....Phoenix, AZ.  (Read 517 times)
LowTide

Ignore
« on: November 16, 2012, 04:21:22 PM »

I was contacted about a bus for sale in AZ that I had posted about a while back so I checked out CL in hopes to find and ad because I could not find the owners phone number in my notes when we looked at her! I think this is a steal for the right person!
You could either use her for parts or fix her up. I would sure hate to see it hit the scrap yard.
I contacted the owner to see if he still has the images we took of the bus when we looked at her....still waiting to hear back. I am sure if he posted pictures, it would have already been gone when he had it up for sale a while back.

Here is a link to the ad:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/rvs/3393827214.html

If anyone is interested, send me your email address and I will forward images we took of the bus......don't know if the owner still has the images we sent him.

All the Best!
Mike

Mike and Lori
Sunny Phoenix Arizona
"1973 MCI MC-7 Challenger"

"A nation of sheep helps breed a government of wolves"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: