1) Just pulled the driver tag axle apart and replaced sleeves washers and split washers,
2) pulled all the connecting rods in the back and replaced worn bushings.
3) cut out all the rust along bottom of side skin and welded in new steel, prepped, primed and painted.
4) replaced front wheel well skins with 3/16 aluminum Plate. Had holes sandblasted into them on both sides.
5) replaced front bearings on pass. Side.
6) replaced front brake pads. (this bus was converted over to disk brakes)
7) Took out most of the seats and built in 8 bunks.
replaced back sway bar and tie rod ends. (backorderd)
9) swapped around four fuel injectors (was running on only 5 cylinders) now she rips on 6!
10) replaced the fabric on the front window divider (very easy)
11) welded in a few bits of steel where rust had chewed a hole.
All in the last 3 weeks with a tour of new England stuck in there.