Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 02:41:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 221166361820  (Read 702 times)
Utahclaimjumper

Ignore
« on: December 22, 2012, 06:42:22 PM »

Check out the "E" place #221166361820 >>>Dan

Utahclaimjumper 
 EX 4106 (presently SOB)
Cedar City, Ut.
 72 VW Baja towed
buswarrior

'75 MC8 8V71 HT740

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 06:54:00 PM »

here's the link:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221166361820;jsessionid=B849F438044174C80A187A5BF8B5F3E8?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D221166361820%26_rdc%3D1

happy coaching!
buswarrior

Frozen North, Greater Toronto Area
paul102a3

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 04:05:41 AM »

I was one of the owners of this bus. Sold it to a gentleman in Ohio about three years ago.

If anyone is interested in the bus, I put a lot of money into maintainence and upgrades as did the gentleman who purchased it from me.

It has 3 Cruisair split systems, two of which ended up with new evaporators and one had a new condensing unit. The original units were cool only but when I replaced the condensing unit for the center system, I upgraded the controls at the same time so it could function as a heat pump.

I replaced all 8 tires 7 months before we sold it.

The generator was removed and the entire compartment was relined with with sundown lead/foam insulation.

It had a new , home style refrigerator.

Mechanically, it was in great condition when I sold it. Prior to my purchase, it had a complete inspection at ABC bus in Orlando as well as a engine and transmission survey performed at DD in Tampa. All fluids, belts, hoses, filters were replaced as part of the inspection. Bus was put on a chassis dyno and all engine functions and transmission shift points we're recorded. The mileage on the odometer was real close to the mileage recorded in the DDEC.

The front crankshaft seal was replaced, rebuilt drive axle brakes, rear suspension bushings and many other items that escape my mind.

2 new flat screen TVs, new in motion satellite dish.

There were only 3 flaws that I was aware of when I sold it and they were, some of the windows were fogging up (double pane windows), the OTR stopped working, I could never resolve the remote shutoff for the genset. It would start remotely, but I had to use the "on engine" shut off.

The only other issue to me was the air bags would deflate in 2 days if it was warm and 1 day if it was cold. I could never find a leak so we just lived with it.

I do beleive the new owner repaired the OTR AC and he also had the roof painted. I also know he was working on the genset remote stop issue but I lost touch with him before I learned the outcome.

I have no interest in the sale of this bus but if anyone is interested in buying it, I would happy to share any info I have.

It is/was a nice bus and we had many great trips in it.

Paul

2001 Prevost XL II
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: