Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 23, 2014, 04:59:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: invertor  (Read 574 times)
busing704

Ignore
« on: December 25, 2012, 12:40:28 PM »

I think I have burned out my Invertor when I shut down my gen.and over amped it. It is a DR3624 and I am looking to repair of replaced. But I would really like to repair. If you know a place please let me know. Thanks Jerry Right now we are in Reno Nv. and going to Quartsite Az
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 03:39:50 PM by busing704 » Logged
Dave5Cs

1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71 HT-740 Allison, Roseville, CA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 01:09:26 PM »

Jerry you might put where you are from so people close to you can give you some idea in your area where you may find help, State or somewhere close to where you are.

Dave5Cs Grin

pvcces

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 11:14:32 PM »

Jerry, those are supposed to be protected for overloading and short circuiting. I realize that it might have failed, but I would do some checking before it was written off.

Northern Arizona Wind and Sun might be some help. They're in Flagstaff. I'm sure there are many others.

If it was me, I would try to make sure yours is damaged. If I wanted to replace it, I would look on eBay, but be very careful to read all of the terms before making a deal, and I would avoid buying from anyone that didn't have 99% or better feedback.

Good luck finding out what to do.

Tom Caffrey

Tom Caffrey PD4106-2576
Suncatcher
Ketchikan, Alaska
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: