Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 02:42:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joke of the week #23  (Read 2204 times)
Dallas

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 02:49:38 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Grin

Brakes? What Brakes?

Dallas
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2006, 09:24:14 AM »

The owner of a golf course in West Virginia was confused about paying an invoice, so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help.

He called her into his office and said, "You graduated from West Virginia University and I need some help. If I were to give you $20,000, minus 14%, how much would you take off?"

The secretary thought a moment, then replied, Everything but my earrings."

You gotta love those West Va. women.
A group of WV friends went deer hunting and paired off in twos for the day.
That night, one of the hunters returned alone, staggering under the weight of an eight-point buck.
"Where's Henry?" the others asked."Henry had a stroke of some kind. He's a couple of miles back up the trail," the successful hunter replied.
"You left Henry laying out there and carried the deer back?" they inquired.
"A tough call," nodded the hunter. "But I figured no one is going to steal Henry!"
A senior in West Virginia was overheard saying... "When the end of the world comes, I hope to be in West Virginia." When asked why, he replied he'd rather be in West Virginia  because everything happens in West Virginia 20 years later than in the rest of the civilized world.
The young man from WV came running into the store and said to his buddy, "Bubba, somebody just stole your pickup truck from the parking lot!"
Bubba replied, "Did you see who it was?"
The young man answered, "I couldn't tell, but I got the license number."
NEWS FLASH! - West Va.'s worst air disaster occurred! when a small two-seater Cessna 150 plane, piloted by two University of Indiana students,
crashed into a cemetery earlier today. Search and Rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so far and expect the number to climb as digging continues into the evening.!
The pilot and copilot survived and are helping in the recovery efforts.
A WV State trooper pulled over a pickup on I-79. The trooper asked, "Got any ID?"
The driver replied, "Bout whut?"
**************************************************************** !
And My Favorite
A man in WV had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of the road, and proceeded to put a bouquet of flowers in front of the car and one behind it. Then he got back in the car to wait.
A passerby studied the scene as! he drove by and was so curious he turned around and went back. He ask ed the fellow what the problem was.
The man replied, "I have a flat tire."
The passerby asked, "But what's with the flowers?"
The man responded, "When you break down they tell you to put flares in the front and flares in th e back! I never did understand it either"

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: