Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 25, 2014, 04:23:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: January 2013 Issue of BCM is Ready!!!  (Read 362 times)
Lisa - Office Manager BCM

Ignore
« on: January 01, 2013, 04:56:42 PM »

The PDF of the January 2013 issue of Bus Conversion Magazine was emailed to the E-Magazine subscribers last week and has been sent to the printer.  It will be printed this Friday and it will be mailed out the following Monday.  We were delayed this month because of finalizing our recent office move, and the holidays delayed our printing and mailing schedule and for me to get up to speed after Kellie left the company.  Unfortunately your February issue will be delayed a bit too, but we are slowing catching up and plan to have your magazine to you by the first of each month.

First Class subscribers should receive their issue within a couple of weeks.  Standard subscribers should receive theirs within 2-4 weeks depending on where you live.  Most subscribers will receive their magazine by the end of the month, but some may be delayed into February.

We are always looking for articles so if you would like to showcase your bus in a centerfold article or would like to contribute an article for the magazine, please let us know.  We count on subscribers like you to provide content for your magazine.  We are also always looking for advertisers so if you deal with anyone who has a bus related business, let them know about the magazine and website and have them contact us.

If you havenít received your December issue yet, we are very sorry.  Please give it one more week and if you donít see it then, send me an email or call me and I will take care of it immediately.  I am looking forward to working with the bus community in 2013.

Lisa  

Lisa@busconversion.com 714-520-1784
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 05:25:28 PM by Lisa Garcia » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: