Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 12:29:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1985 Bluebird Wanderlodge Bus Coach Motorhome 40' Diesel Pusher  (Read 2515 times)
Le Mirage

Le Mirage XL 1987

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 06:22:23 AM »

I always love Wanderlodge. Here, in Quebec, Canada, WD are very rare. I could change with my Prevost right now!

GaŽtan & Manon (french canadian)
Prevost, Le Mirage XL, 1987
Quebec, Canada

http://latchodromquebec.blogspot.com/2010/05/la-fin-du-voyage.html

Barn Owl
Roanoke, VA

PD4106-1063 "Wheezy Bus"

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 07:14:08 AM »

I would question why we need to archive an Ebay posting?  Is there any real value to the forum once the listing is purged from Ebay?

For me the answer is yes. I have used them as reference with my correspondence with others when discussing condition and pricing among other things. Not necessarily Ebay, Craigslist, etc. but for the topic being discussed.....Please read my earlier post as to why and for what reason.

Apparently the seller realized his error and reposted it so that the market will decide the value.

1985 Bluebird Wanderlodge Bus Coach Motorhome 40' Diesel Pusher

L. Christley - W3EYE Amateur Extra
Blue Ridge Mountains, S.W. Virginia
Itís the education gained, and the ability to apply, and share, what we learn.
Have fun, be great, that way you have Great Fun!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: