Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 18, 2014, 11:13:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 72 Eagle  (Read 711 times)
ronnie32567

Ignore
« on: January 01, 2013, 10:11:39 AM »

It is with a sad heart that I inform everyone that I have sold my Eagle. I finally realized that it probably is not a good idea trying to manuver a 40 foot bus around the mountains at 11-12 thousand feet elevation on the pig trails I like to find camping spots. I sincerely appreciate the good advice that everyone on here has given me when I encountered a problem with the old girl. I advised the new owner that this is THE site for good help, I know everyone will be as kind to him as they were to me,,,,,,many thanks,,,,,,ronnie

1972 Eagle conversion 8-71 dd, 4 diesel pickups, diesel tractor , diesel bulldozer  Crestview, Florida
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 10:09:07 PM »

Thanks Ronnie,

Hope you will continue to visit the site from time to time.  Best of luck to you in your future direction and thanks for telling the new, proud owner of our site.

Kind Regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: