Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 10:22:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arcadia  (Read 491 times)
Alan Baker

Ignore
« on: January 13, 2013, 05:41:33 AM »

I didn't notice if anyone thanked and congratulated Bill and Branda for a terrific job, well done at this years Bussin' Rally. I think it may have a new name.
We were only able to join in for a couple of hours due to Linda's health. I was lucky to arrive at the end of the SEBN meeting so I was able to chat with old friends in a groupe. I walked the grounds and enjoyed seeing old friends and their busses.
This was the first Arcadia Rally we have missed and we missed it. I hope next year finds us in our place enjoying the rally and good health.
Again Bill & Brenda great job. I'm sure we'll see you soon and at the Turner Center next year.

Linda and Alan Baker Cool

Alan Baker
Lake Placid, FL
61 PD4106-00038 for 23 yrs
84 Eagle-10 10" roof raise
6V92 turbo 90 injectors Allison 740
since 2000
Every ride is a new adventure
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: