Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 09:05:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When Does My Subscription Expire?  (Read 782 times)
Lisa - Office Manager BCM

Ignore
« on: January 21, 2013, 07:03:44 PM »

I am glad to see many of our readers donít want to miss a single issue of their Bus Conversion Magazine and I have received several emails and phone calls from subscribers asking about their Expiration Date.  Starting with the January issue, your Expiration Date is now being printed on your address label, after a couple of unsuccessful attempts.

We will also be sending out Renewal Notices starting this week for anyone with an expired subscription.  However we are giving everyone the benefit of doubt that either they didnít realize their subscription had expired or didnít realize the Expiration Date was on the address label, so everyone will receive their February 2013 issue even if their subscription has expired.  Please check your address label and if you have not renewed your subscription, please do it today.  Because by the time we send out the March issue, we unfortunately will have to remove anyone from our mailing list that does not have a current subscription.  The magazines are very expensive to print and mail out as you can imagine.

Also, if you havenít received your January 2013 issue yet, donít despair.  Even if your subscription expired before January, we still sent out an issue to everyone. We hear that they are now arriving every day.  Once again we apologize for it going out late again this month, but you should receive it no later than the last day of the month, but it may possibly not arrive until the first week of February.  Your February issue however, should arrive sooner as we are slowly getting caught up to our planned schedule.  Soon, everyone should receive their BCM no later than the first week of the month printed on the magazine.

For all of you who have called and written about how much you appreciate us getting the magazine up and running again and are very pleased with the look and content, we thank you very much.  It is these kinds of comments that make us look forward to working our hardest for you to get the next issue out.

Lisa

Lisa@BusConversions.com

Phone:(714)520-1784
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 03:11:38 PM »

THANKS!   Grin

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Rick59-4104

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 06:55:15 AM »

Jan issue was great, I look forward to every issue............ Thanks for your work on the magazine.........

Rick

NW Arkansas
1959 GM 4104  No. 4115
1972 Grumman Kurbmaster Stepvan Conversion
1957 Airstream 13 panel Overlander
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: