Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 27, 2014, 11:25:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smooth Trip  (Read 546 times)
Hi yo silver

Ignore
« on: January 24, 2013, 05:03:24 PM »

Marilyn and I are now in Wilderness RV Resort at Silver Springs, FL after a smooth trip down. No issues, just don't ask about fuel mileage. I had visions of cruising at 60 since we weren't in a hurry, but as usual, I found driving with the BIG dogs a lot of fun. Hey, that's why they put that aux. fuel tank in there, right?

"Indiana Bob", we miss you. By the way, send me an email and let me know what your LEAST favorite food is. I gotta tell you about your favorite restaurant down here.

I hate to break it to you, but I've decided to offer my MC9 for sale. I'm gonna post it on CL and maybe BC Mag, and see what happens. Not sure what I'll buy next. Is there even "life after bus"?
Dennis     

Blue Ridge Mountains of VA   Hi Yo Silver! MC9
robertglines1
steam nut

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 06:17:49 PM »

Will pm: Glad you had good trip! freezing rain here tonight. Always glad to here of excellent bus adventure. Lots of bus guys in Ocola area. Florida Cliff about 45 minutes away South. Mike L west on 40 at Dunnellon.  Jack Conrad paddles the Silver quiet often --so bus guys all over.  Busnuts in and around 40 west of Silver Springs Give Dennis a shout.   Bob

Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: