Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 30, 2014, 06:07:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Insurance  (Read 4399 times)
Gerry H

1992 Prevost LeMirage XL-40 8V92 740 Allison

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2013, 06:37:20 AM »

Went to the Progressive sponsored RV show in Mpls yesterday to see what's new. Walked up to the agent at the Progressive booth and asked about insuring a bus conversion and was told they don't insure bus conversions. Guess she has a lot to learn about her company, their website, and her job. I'm confident she will learn, as soon as she gets off her cell phone.   Roll Eyes
  Found some nice LED interior lights and stopped at the taco bar on the way home, so not a bad day, even if I didn't get the info I was looking for. Gerry H

Forest Lake, Minnesota
Land of 10,000 mosquitoes and a few cool buses
Eagle

1985 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2013, 11:47:15 AM »

Thanks Clifford for asking.  Alzheimer's is something no one should have to go through.  She is having a hard time.  She has a real hard time comprehending and understanding what people are saying to her.  We will get through this together.
Chuck Hancock

1986 Prevost Liberty

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2013, 06:53:20 PM »

They (Progressive) actually paid for the entire rear end rebuild including labor (little over $8,000).  I had to sign a release before the tow guy would touch it as he thought it very probably would roll over in the process of trying to get it out.  There was never a question from Progressive (albeit the repair shop did tell them the damage was "fresh" and most likely happened when pulling it sideways).   

Chuck & Beth Hancock
Ridgefield,  Ct
gus

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2013, 03:37:49 PM »

Gerry,

She probably was in marketing and didn't have a clue about policies!

PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: