Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 20, 2014, 04:57:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: History on Dreamscape, Thanks JL Vickers  (Read 1022 times)
Dreamscape

« on: November 18, 2006, 10:49:33 AM »

JL sent me an email today regarding our 1968 Eagle 01.

He gave me the name of the original buyer of the coach, Dixie Echoes in Florida, a gospel singing group. Also confirming it was the last 01 made.

I sent them an email asking for any information they might have. The group has been singing gospel music for over 45 years, with various members.

I have waited for three years for someone to recognize the last Eagle 01 made.

A BIG THANKS TO JL VICKERS FOR THE INFORMATION  Wink

Paul and Becky Lawry

Dreamscape
bigred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 08:43:31 AM »

Just in case U R interested,If you will go to Stailey bus sales and click on the "old bus photo"tab.Scroll down the list to near the bottom of the list you will find a couple of pictures of your bus back when the Dixie Echoes were still using it as a quartet bus.Sorry to reply to this old post ,but I couldn't find the latest post that I saw the other day .
Dreamscape
Dreamscape
Global Moderator

1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V71 Allison 740 #7443

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 12:55:21 PM »

I've seen it! Thanks for reminding me where they are!  Cool

Becky and Paul Lawry, On The Road
Travel Blog - http://dreamscapetravels.wordpress.com/
Bus Blog - http://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: