Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 30, 2014, 08:13:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: East Coast Bus Get Together  (Read 1328 times)
Dallas

« on: April 21, 2006, 10:46:07 AM »

Well, so far it looks like we have about 7 buses coming in for the Get Together at Timmonsville, SC May 19-21st.
I'm sure that there are others that would like to show up too and ya'll know, everyone is welcome.
My wife was wondering if there will be any children in attendence, and about what ages they would be. She'd like to set up a treasure hunt for all of the lovely little tikes!
Remember, If you come the morning of May 18th, you may be able to get your bus featured on television.
We'll be looking forward to seeing you!
Dallas
PD4103-1085
GHTrucking AT msn.com
http://www.busconversionstuff.com/eventpage.htm
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 02:20:59 PM »

Hey Dallas,

We will have the youngin's

Boy-5 and Girl-9

A treasure hunt is there idea of fun too!

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Dallas

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 02:40:47 PM »

Cool, the more the Merrier!
Adults are welcome to join the hunt too!
Of course, any proceeds of your finds will go to the chillu'ns.
Except for money, that goes to me so I can buy stuff for the bus and beer when my wife says I have to do something other than work on buses.
Shhhhh! don't tell Cat!
and Mama's and Daddy's can't help.
If there is any cheating to be done, I'LL DIRECT IT!
He He, if I play my cards right, I'll be able to have all the answers!
Dallas
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 07:40:53 PM »

She'd like to set up a treasure hunt for all of the lovely little tikes!
Remember, If you come the morning of May 18th, you may be able to get your bus featured on television.
We'll be looking forward to seeing you!
Dallas

Dallas, where you gonna get "Treasure" from? Exxon Mobile gonna be there? Not sure about other bus owners, but every time I fill the bus with fuel, what small treasure there was seems long-gone. I'm in good shape this year...been adding a little fuel over the winter each time out, about $100 bucks worth times 3 Cry ...this habit is called "dollar cost averaging"...sorta like buying gold, and then burning it.
I could bring some old used bus parts and the kiddies could "seek the bus-part treasure." Be a mind broadening experience! Make some little Busnuts.May make the little tykes think there's some smart-a$$ geezers around too! Wink
Got that pig? Time's running out! See you in May. Best, JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Ayn Rand
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: