Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 08:10:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interior Design Drafting Software for Coaches  (Read 1014 times)
wayne
1990 Setra 215 HDH

www.mybusgarage.com

Ignore
« on: November 19, 2006, 10:02:34 AM »

A while ago I seen an advertisement for Interior Design Drafting software for Coaches. I am assuming it was in a Bus Conversions Issue so I have been browsing my collection but can't seem to find it. Can anyone tell me where I may have seen this or know who has this software? I am trying to get going on my interior and this would be extremely helpful.
Thanks
Wayne 
email:  wtstanford@aol.com

RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 12:05:58 PM »

Wayne -

Masking tape and cardboard refer/washer/dryer boxes cut to size works even better. . .

Wink

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
Slow Rider
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 12:59:03 PM »

Russ,

Only if you already have your bus.........

Frank

The MCI has landed..... We are home.
Dale City Va.  Just a southern suburb of DC
Yes I am a BUSNUT
1976 MCI MC8
wayne
1990 Setra 215 HDH

www.mybusgarage.com

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 01:02:29 PM »

I did the last bus that way.

Dallas

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 01:55:14 PM »

Wayne -

Masking tape and cardboard refer/washer/dryer boxes cut to size works even better. . .

Wink

Russ,

I don't mind putting the canned food in the cardboard fridge, but everytime I light the paper stove the darn smoke detector starts hollering!
And to make it worse, everytime I use the washer, it just collapses and I have to keep replacing all these major appliances! Wink Wink Wink
bobofthenorth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 02:28:17 PM »

I don't know what software you saw recommended but any cheapo home architect software will let you play with dimensions and see how things fit.  I have something called 3D Home Architect Deluxe by Broderbund.  I think it was $10 in the bargain bin at Wallymart.  Look for something that lets you do a 3D walk through and something with built in standard fixtures and cabinets.  I've also got DesignCAD 3D which is very powerful, very complicated and a major PITA.  But if I need a really good drawing then I bring it out and fight with it.  If I just need to play then Broderbund is the way to go.

R.J.(Bob) Evans
1981 Prevost 8-92, 10 spd
My website
Our weblog
Simply growing older is not the same as living.
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 04:55:27 PM »

I don't mind putting the canned food in the cardboard fridge, but everytime I light the paper stove the darn smoke detector starts hollering!

And to make it worse, everytime I use the washer, it just collapses and I have to keep replacing all these major appliances! Wink Wink Wink

So Dallas -

You're telling me you never got out of the design stage, eh?

Or is it that Cat won't let you near nails, teflon tape and Gorilla Glue?

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: