Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 18, 2014, 10:45:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: February 2013 Print Issue of BCM is now Arriving!!!  (Read 375 times)
Lisa - Office Manager BCM

Ignore
« on: February 06, 2013, 05:08:09 PM »

The First Class issues of your February 2013 magazine have started arriving, and the Standard Print issues will be arriving shortly. We are very pleased with the amount of patience you have had while we bring BCM back to life and would like to thank you for your continued support.

This issue contains the following articles;

Prevost H3-40 Conversion by Bruce and Linda Fay

Engine Cooking by Gary Hall

Where I Take My Bus by Larry McHale

An Unforgettable Breakdown by Dave Galey

Installing an Air Throttle by Jack Conrad

The Best Laid Plans by Sandy Koos

We have been very generous in mailing out magazines to Bus Enthusiasts, whose subscriptions have expired.  We have been giving them the benefit of doubt, because we failed to include the expiration dates on the magazine labels until our January issue.  Unfortunately we will have to discontinue this practice starting with the March issue, as printing and mailing the magazines are very expensive as you can imagine.  If you are not sure when your subscription expires, please look at the expiration date on the mailing label of your magazine. If it has expired, or is close to expiring, please renew your subscription as soon as possible so you don’t miss a single issue.

You can renew your subscription immediately on our website at www.BusConversions.com by clicking on the Magazine tab, and choosing the sub-tab “Subscribe-USA” (or the appropriate tab) at the top. If you would like detailed instructions on how to renew online, please contact me and I will email you the instructions immediately. Or you can fill out the Subscription Form that comes with your magazine and mail it back to us.

Some readers with expired subscriptions may have already received, or will soon receive a letter from Linda (Gary’s sister), our Accountant, regarding past due subscriptions.  If you have any questions about your subscription, or have an address changes, please email Linda at Linda@BusConversions.com.

For all other information email me at Lisa@BusConversions.com or call me at the office at (714) 520 1784.

We hope you enjoy your February issue.

Lisa
lostagain

MC5C

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 06:40:49 PM »

Great mag for Feb. How do I know when my electronic subscription expires? Will I get a notice?

JC

JC
Invermere, BC
1977 MC5C, 6V92/HT740
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: