Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 23, 2014, 04:37:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi! This is Linda!  (Read 485 times)
Linda

Ignore
« on: February 17, 2013, 11:20:48 AM »

I wanted to say Hello to everyone supporting the Bus Conversions Magazine.  The stories about bus conversion that are in the magazine are really enjoyable to read and the helpful ideas are amazing. 
I am helping BCM get things back up and running with the New Owner, since the magazine had been shut down for over a year.  I hope you all have updated your subscriptions so you will get your magazine every month.  I can help you with subscription renewals and Lisa will be glad to help you with any advertising that you would like to put in the BCM.  Your ads will help support BCM and get your business noticed by other Bus Nuts. 
If you purchase the E-Mag this week, I will personally send you the February 2013 issue to the email address you provide me.  You can go to the Magazine tab and sign up this week and start receiving the March 2013 magazine as soon as it is published.  Just a quick note, The e-mag subscribers get their issue right away, the first class will get theirs within a week.  And the standard class with get theirs within 2-3 weeks.  This is all up to the USPS.  So be sure to pick the subscription type when you order. 
Be sure to contact Lisa or I with any questions.
Linda@BusConversions.com
Lisa@BusConversions.com
Melbo

MC8 under construction

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 12:20:14 PM »

Thank You and "The Team" for putting this back together.

No small task I am sure BUT I like getting the magazine again.

Thanks

Melbo     Grin Grin Grin

If it won't go FORCE it ---- if it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway
Albuquerque, NM   MC8 L10 Cummins ZF
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: