Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 03:06:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SE Busnuts  (Read 406 times)
Ace

Ignore
« on: February 17, 2013, 03:49:10 PM »

Just wanted to say that some of the NRG's just spent Thursday thru Sunday with the SE Busnuts at their annual Valentine rally which was held at Tropical Palms RV resort in Kissimmee Fl and we ALL had an awesome time!
Whoever did the planning did an exceptional job and even after attending the Busnut meeting, I must say, Charlie kept it short and sweet!
The chats amongst Busnuts thru out the days and evenings were in abundance and sitting around the open fire was very fun and relaxing! Dinner at Capones had to be the highlight for most and the after dinner show was an added plus!
This rally goes to show that you get what you pay for! True, it was a little more but it was well worth every penny!

Now if I go thru with the bus make over, including a 4-stroke/B500 re-power and get it done in time, we WILL be heading to the Stone Mountain Rally!

Thanks SEB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ace Rossi
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
Prevost H3-40
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: