Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 05:30:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (Pat} Muddog  (Read 1058 times)
luvrbus

Ignore
« on: February 26, 2013, 05:51:55 AM »

Not to highjack RJ's post has anyone heard from Pat I have tried calling him several times I would sure like to know if he is ok 

If you read this Pat not a day goes by I don't think about you friend let me know how you are doing

good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
bevans6

1980 MCI MC-5C

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 05:59:24 AM »

Last active Jan 31 2013, last post was in October 2012.  You can search under "member" above, find the person and click on profile to find when last active and show their last posts.

Brian

1980 MCI MC-5C, 8V-71T from a M-110 self propelled howitzer
Spicer 8844 4 speed Zen meditation device
Vintage race cars -
1978 Lola T440 Formula Ford
1972 NTM MK-4 B/SR
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 06:02:20 AM »

Thanks Brian but I would like to hear from him he is great young man

Life is short drink the good wine first
Jeremy

1987 Bedford Plaxton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 07:07:54 AM »

I've always followed Pat's conversion blog with great interest - his work is of a very high standard. The blog's not been updated since July last year though.

Jeremy

A shameless plug for my business - visit www.magazineexchange.co.uk for back issue magazines - thousands of titles covering cars, motorbikes, aircraft, railways, boats, modelling etc. You'll find lots of interest, although not much covering American buses sadly.
muddog16
Example is more powerful than reproach. ~Aesop

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 07:44:14 PM »

Hey Clifford, I'm still kicking, last week I had another stent, if it isn't cancer, its my heart, just my luck of the draw.  Since late November I had been having problems, they finally decided to do a catherization last week to see what the problem was, I had one blocked 98%.  I'm home and feeling pretty good, not allowed to do much.  I appreciate you asking about me......I try to read several times a week, but honestly not much is interesting for me these days, not the topics, I'm just not to excited about bussing right now.  What number did you call?........if no name comes up on the caller ID I won't pick the phone up........those darn telemarketers are a pain in the butt.   With the oldest son in Afghanistan, my stress level is way more than it should be. Clifford again thanks......... Pat

Pat

1982 Prevost LeMirage
8V92TA/HT754

http://prevostlemirage.blogspot.com/
Boomer

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 05:12:17 AM »

Pat I hope you get on your feet soon.  Really enjoy the progress report on your beautiful project.  I had open heart a couple years ago and it takes a while to get going again but you will.  Best to you.
MARK

'81 Eagle 15/45
'47 GM PD3751-438
'65 Crown Atomic
Vancouver, WA USA
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 07:49:09 AM »

Pat,
Like everyone else in this busnut family I wish for you to recover fully so you can continue on your conversion.  So sorry to hear of your health slow down but maybe this makes us all appreciate more how wonderful it is to wake up to a new day, everyday we can.  Keep in touch with us occasionally when you feel up to it. Take care, saying a special prayer for you this moment.
Gary

Gary
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 04:36:10 AM »

Hi Pat,

We are hoping & praying for your speedy recovery!

Keep us posted.

Best Wishes
Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Dreamscape
Dreamscape
Global Moderator

1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V71 Allison 740 #7443

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 06:48:42 AM »

Hi Pat,

Thanks for letting us know how you are doing. I had no idea. We'll pray for health and a fast recovery!

Paul

Becky and Paul Lawry, On The Road
Travel Blog - http://dreamscapetravels.wordpress.com/
Bus Blog - http://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: