Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 20, 2014, 02:10:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, your Online mags will be safe.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: March 2013 Issue of BCM is Ready!!!  (Read 330 times)
Lisa - Office Manager BCM

Ignore
« on: February 26, 2013, 11:25:10 AM »

The PDF of the March 2013 issue of Bus Conversion Magazine was sent to the printer and to the E-Magazine subscribers today.  It will be mailed out on March 5th.  Print subscriptions for First Class subscribers will start arriving in the mail about the second week in March, and Standard Print Subscribers will receive their issues after that.

This issue contains the following articles;

An Off Grid Paradise on Wheels by Roger Lehet

When You Have An “All Electric” Coach, ALL of Your Electric Needs To Work by Bruce Fay

Where I Take My Bus by Larry McHale

To Convert or Just Dream by Jon Halcomb

Down in the Keys by Wulf P. Ward

If you have an article you would like to submit for inclusion in the magazine, please contact us for details.  We are always looking for good articles regarding all aspects of bus conversion ownership.

If you have any questions about your subscription you can email Linda who handles Subscriptions at Linda@BusConversions.com. If you have any questions regarding the magazine or the website you can email me at Lisa@BusConversions.com. You can also call the office anytime at 714-520-1784.

We hope you enjoy this month’s issue. If you have any comments or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Lisa
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: