Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 28, 2014, 12:34:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: March 2013 Print Issue of BCM is in the Mail!!!  (Read 581 times)
Lisa - Office Manager BCM

Ignore
« on: March 07, 2013, 03:46:48 PM »

The printer just sent us a Telegram stating the Print Editions of Bus Conversion Magazines are being mailed out today.  So First Class subscribers should start seeing their magazines about the first of next week, and Standard Print Subscribers should receive their issues in a couple of weeks.  If you are an E-Magazine subscriber, and you havenít received your PDF by now, send Linda an email at Linda@BusConversions.com and she will track down the problem and send you a PDF immediately.

Once again, please check the Expiration Date on your mailing label before throwing away the wrapper. For anyone who has not updated their subscription please do so immediately as this will be the last issue mailed out gratis.  We have been very generous sending out magazines to subscribers who have not renewed their subscription during the transition, but of course we can no longer continue to do this.  By now, I hope you realize we are in this for the long haul and will continue to make improvements to both the website and the magazine as we move forward.

This issue contains the following articles;

An Off Grid Paradise on Wheels by Roger Lehet

When You Have An ďAll ElectricĒ Coach, ALL of Your Electric Needs To Work by Bruce Fay

Where I Take My Bus by Larry McHale

To Convert or Just Dream by Jon Halcomb

Down in the Keys by Wulf P. Ward

If you have an article you would like to submit for inclusion in the magazine, please contact us for details.  We are always looking for articles regarding all aspects of bus conversion ownership.

We really appreciate all of the articles that have been submitted for the last 6 months from the folks who have helped support us in this new transition. Without your help, there would be no Bus Conversions Magazine.  Everyone has a story to tell and what may seem trivial to you, may be very helpful to someone who is in the middle of a conversion.  Please share your stories with other bus enthusiasts.  We accept any reasonable length article and of course, pictures are very helpful.  Even if you have a one paragraph article of something you did that may help other folks out there, we can use this in our Bus Bits section.

If you have any questions about your subscription please email Linda who handles Subscriptions at Linda@BusConversions.com. If you have any questions regarding the magazine or the website you can email me at Lisa@BusConversions.com. You can also call the office anytime at 714-520-1784.

We hope you enjoy this monthís issue. If you have any comments or questions, please donít hesitate to contact us.

Lisa
Seangie
www.herdofturtles.org

And We're Off... Like a Herd of Turtles

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 06:26:39 PM »

Thanks for all you do Lisa!

I really enjoyed Bruce's article in last months issue and am really looking forward to this months! 

This mag is getting better every month!  Keep up the good work!

-Sean

www.herdofturtles.org
1984 Eagle Model 10S

'Cause you know we,
we live in a van (Eagle 10 Suburban)
Driving through the night
To that old promised land'
Paladin
Dave Knight

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 08:10:45 PM »

I paid my money and yet consistently dont get a magazine. Each time I write I am told that my name didn't get put on the list but one will be sent. I get that magazine but the next month the same thing happens and so on. I am assured that I am now on the list etc.
Well, the last time and last issue was Decembers mag which I finally got but now I am seeing March is out? Where are my January and February issues? What are the odds that I will even see March?

I applaud the work and effort but I have to constantly remind people that I paid and should be getting one without writing each month to ask for it. I beginning to wonder if it's really worth it.

-Dave

'75 MC-8   'Event Horizon'
8V71  HT740
Salt Lake City, Utah

"Have bus will travel read the card of the man, a Knight without armor in a savage land...."
crown

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 02:36:08 PM »

dave at least you got something i have posted hear emailed kelly emailed lisa called the office sent a note
with the couple at arcadia rally who was there working for bcm and still no body has ever contacted me
john

john
 57 crown
 costa rica
Lisa - Office Manager BCM

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 06:03:05 PM »

I would like to apologize to those of you that have not received the latest issue of BCM. Each and every subscriber of Bus Conversion Magazine is very important to us and we are doing our best to try to figure exactly why we are having problems with some mail delivery addresses and we follow up on every email and phone call we receive.  In most cases the name and address is correct on our mailing list and everything else seems to be correct. This is not a new problem, it has been going on for years with some particular subscribers.  Some folks have had to upgrade to a First Class subscription which generally solves the problem.  In the meantime if you all of a sudden see your mail carrier or neighbor driving a bus, you might ask them where they got the idea. Smiley

If you are not receiving your magazine by the end of the month please contact me so we can continue to work on the problem and we will immediately send you any missing issues. To online subscribers, if you are having this problem please check your Spam folder because we discovered that some are being diverted there. If you have checked there and still have not found your BCM issue, please email Linda at Linda@BusConversions.com.

The March issue of the magazine should start arriving this week to all First Class subscribers and next week for all Standard subscribers.  The Online Magazines were sent out last week and you should already have received them.  If you havenít received them by now, please send Linda an email and she will send another issue out immediately after checking her records.

Thank You

Lisa Office Manager

Phone: (714) 903-1784

Email: Lisa@BusConversions.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: