Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 30, 2014, 09:24:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In Need of an Update (NC Bob)  (Read 1272 times)
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« on: November 21, 2006, 11:39:20 AM »

Anyone know how NCBOB's wife is doing?

Last I herd was that she was in the hospital.

Nick-
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 06:13:14 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Ace

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 11:44:17 AM »

Last I talked to Bob was that everything was ok and they had loaded up and headed South to Florida and should be here sometime today I guess, if they are not already here!

Ace
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 11:47:00 AM »

Great ACE,

Glad to hear this news.....I must of missed an update

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Ace

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 11:49:17 AM »

I think it was on the chat site but to go on there they tell me you have to be accepted these days! All the others have left!  Wink

Ace
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 11:51:38 AM »

Nick,

I spoke to Bob around Noon today.

Jackie is doing well and is at home.  

Bob is heading down tommorow and leaving his coach at my place.

He will be going back up to close up for the Winter and get his bride.

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Ace

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 12:04:07 PM »

Well that goes to show you that all information passed  on to you is not always true! I was told that he had already left and was almost here or at least on his way to being here!

But I did actually talk to Bob and he told me his wife was fine! That part I know for a fact!

Ace

Cliff, have the ole' guy call me when he gets settled in and if he needs someone to ride back with him, I'm availlable most any days!

FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 12:42:08 PM »

Ace,

A delay threw his trip one day out.

You probably had good information at the time.  Undecided

I think hes doing a quick turn around, but I am not positive.

If you can, come on up in the afternoon and we will have a greeting party. Cool

I am working on Wednesday, but am taking off when Bob calls me, about an hour prior to arrival. 

And remember, no one goes away hungry or thirsty from here, so plan on visiting for a little bit  Grin

Cliff
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 12:43:48 PM by FloridaCracker » Logged

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Dallas

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 02:40:49 PM »

I guess this happens when you get old.

Bob called me yesterday and said he would be down there today.

It must be that he is taking his time saying goodbye to the little woman, Lol (Sorry Jackie!) Grin

Cliff and Ace, just be sure to let us know when he gets there safe and sound!

We worry about all our brothers and sisters!
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2006, 06:09:21 AM »

Dallas,

Bob made it here fine and is already back home, hopefully resting in his easy chair.

I only saw his coach in the shop without any real room to stand back and look at it. 

And it sure looks good sitting here out in the open, that is one "Sweet MC 5".  Grin

Cliff
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 06:14:28 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Mark Twain
Dallas

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2006, 07:25:29 AM »

Dallas,

Bob made it here fine and is already back home, hopefully resting in his easy chair.

I only saw his coach in the shop without any real room to stand back and look at it. 

And it sure looks good sitting here out in the open, that is one "Sweet MC 5".  Grin

Cliff

Cliff,

Bob has good taste!

If you think the MCI is hot, he did a good job of picking out one HOT younger woman for a wife Too!

hahahahaha!

Sorry Bob, I just had to let everyone know how neat Jackie is. It's just a wonder she ever hooked up with you!

Dallas
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2006, 07:34:43 AM »

Bob has good taste!

If you think the MCI is hot, he did a good job of picking out one HOT younger woman for a wife Too!

hahahahaha!

Sorry Bob, I just had to let everyone know how neat Jackie is. It's just a wonder she ever hooked up with you!

Dallas

Dallas shouldn't that be put up with him? LOL! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: