Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 21, 2014, 04:34:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is ThomasinNV  (Read 2534 times)
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« on: March 25, 2013, 07:49:24 AM »

Anyone heard from Derrick (at least I think that is what his name was)? Clifford what about you, I know he stopped by your place before, you all stay in touch?

He was the preacher with like an 8 or something.

Thanks,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 05:33:01 PM »

He was doing ok when I spoke with him last week John he will be leaving Quartszite in a couple of weeks headed northwest

good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
John316

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 05:54:33 PM »

Thanks, Clifford. I didn't remember him posting in a while and wanted to make sure that they were doing okay.

Scott Bennett
Scott & Heather MCI-9

Scott & Heather

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 12:51:35 PM »

kinda cool how you guys check up on each other Smiley Cool

Scott & Heather
1984 MCI9 6V92-turbo with 9 inch roof raise & conversion in progress.
http://www.scottmichaelbennett.com/p/our-bus.html
˙ǝɯoɔlǝʍ suoıʇɐuop ˙snq ʍǝu ɐ pǝǝu ʎlqɐqoɹd ll,ǝʍ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
Dave5Cs

1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71 644MT Allison, Roseville, CA

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 01:33:21 PM »

Thats what its all about isn't it, thats why we belong to this exclusive club Grin?

Dave5Cs

My personal skills are fine.. itís my tolerance to idiots that needs work!....

http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj493/fltmr2000/
John316

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 03:55:15 PM »

Scott, if you disappear for several months, we might check on you too Grin

Dave doesn't have to disappear for us to be concerned about him Grin Cheesy Grin. Should probably be daily updates. LOL (just giving Dave a hard time, of course).

Scott Bennett
Scott & Heather MCI-9

Scott & Heather

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 04:46:19 PM »

Lol :-)

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk

Scott & Heather
1984 MCI9 6V92-turbo with 9 inch roof raise & conversion in progress.
http://www.scottmichaelbennett.com/p/our-bus.html
˙ǝɯoɔlǝʍ suoıʇɐuop ˙snq ʍǝu ɐ pǝǝu ʎlqɐqoɹd ll,ǝʍ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
Dave5Cs

1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71 644MT Allison, Roseville, CA

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 06:47:33 PM »

What, Sorry I'm late to the party. I regurgitate that statement.

Dave5Cs Grin Roll Eyes

My personal skills are fine.. itís my tolerance to idiots that needs work!....

http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj493/fltmr2000/
thomasinnv
Derrick Thomas

I may be nuts, but only for buses

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 12:12:23 PM »

Still alive and well. Well, alive anyway. Been a really tough year lots of changes in the home but I am on the mend. Husbands, keep your wives off of Facebook. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

There are three kinds of people in this world....those that make things happen, those that watch things happen, and those that just wonder what the heck is happening. Which one are you?

1977 MCI Crusader MC-8
8V71N/740
95% converted (they're never really done, are they?)
OneLapper

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 10:08:07 AM »

Still alive and well. Well, alive anyway. Been a really tough year lots of changes in the home but I am on the mend. Husbands, keep your wives off of Facebook. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Ugh.

My secretary told me my wife had changed her profile from 'Married' to 'Single' on Face Book.  While we were married.  She said it [profile change] was a mistake.  But that didn't stop her from moving out 5 months later.  I found out A LOT about my marriage on FB!  And some locksmith by the name of Steve.  I didn't have a FB account at the time.  Wouldn't have mattered, anyhow.  

On the bright side, she didn't want the bus and agreed on its value of $5k!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 10:25:35 AM by OneLapper » Logged

OneLapper
1964 PD4106-2853
www.markdavia.com
thomasinnv
Derrick Thomas

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2013, 09:31:22 AM »

My ex didn't want anything to do with the bus either. She said "you keep the bus and give me the car" fine by me.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

There are three kinds of people in this world....those that make things happen, those that watch things happen, and those that just wonder what the heck is happening. Which one are you?

1977 MCI Crusader MC-8
8V71N/740
RickB

81 MCI 9 smooth side 8V71 Allison 754

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2013, 09:58:26 AM »

Derrick,

I got off that God awful social experiment on Jan 1. I'm pretty sure that History won't look back and say "Facebook was a giant step forward" for mankind. It's pathetic really. I wonder how many best friends, marriages and idea's have been lost or stolen in that hell hole.

The first time I started to see the evil behind the whole process I was posting about sleep apnea issues I have been diagnosed with and in the middle of the "conversation" all these adds for sleep apnea supplies started popping up and so to see if I was imagining things I typed in another post a comment about a Ford car. You guessed it. It wasn't 10 seconds later that all my adds switched from sleep apnea supplies to Ford ads. What really bugged me was when I mentioned it to all my facebook "friends" (what a misnomer, we used to call those folks strangers) they were completely apathetic and basically told me that the kool aid is fine.

Tie that to the idea that, as a professional songwriter, giving any more hard earned money to Sean Parker, the guy that invented, justified and made millions off of illegal downloading by starting a company called Napster (Sean is also a major player in Facebook and has made a cool billion for his contributions to the great social catastrophe) a company which, basically taught most of America to steal other people's work and then justify it by lying and I see no way I'm going to contribute to this great personal information swap ever again

I promise you, this will not end well. Sorry that some among us have already seen the results of a great approaching social train wreck.

Forgive the passion, but I hate Facebook and I hate what it's doing to our culture.

Rick

I will drive my Detroit hard... I will drive my Detroit hard.
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2013, 10:07:18 AM »

I don't do facebook I feel for you guys but a man or woman that puts herself out there looking sad but you guys didn't loose anything IMO

Life is short drink the good wine first
CrabbyMilton

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2013, 10:26:16 AM »

I was on FACEBOOK for a short time since I was invited to join by a lady friend of mine. After awhile, I thought it was pointless since nobody wanted to talk to me anyway and my lady friend and I communicate via good old fashioned email anyway so I dropped off that. Plus all of the goof balls out there(excluding you guys) that aim to cause trouble. I'm anti social so I stay away from FACEBOOK and TWITTER.( I can be a twit) I feel no need to tell the rest of the world when I go bathroom.
thomasinnv
Derrick Thomas

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2013, 01:35:43 PM »

Clifford most people that have met my ex like yourself share the opinion that I didn't really lose anything. I have very recently met a very nice young lady that loves the Lord and loves me, hates all things internet, and is just a nice down to earth old fashioned girl.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

1977 MCI Crusader MC-8
8V71N/740
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: