Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 01:46:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A TOTALLY OFF TOPIC service announcment, non bus related  (Read 1235 times)
Christyhicks

1991 Beaver Prevost LeMirage XL

Ignore
« on: November 21, 2006, 08:23:17 PM »

Ok, this is a warning to all.   Shocked

If you (or your wife) decide to use that new "Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner". . .(you know, that stupid  Angry little bottle that hangs upside down from the shower arm. . you push the button and it sprays a liquid waxy-cleaner on your walls), ANYWAY, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE of an undisclosed hazard.  It seems that the refill bottle will only insert one way,  ???and that way is BACKWARDS, with the label facing the rear.  If you attempt to insert it the way YOU think it should go, label facing out, please do not cuss while inserting the bottle, especially if you are approximately 5'7".  Embarrassed I repeat, the height of approximately 5'7" will put your mouth at the proper height, that, if cussin while inserting the bottle facing the wrong way (wrong in their opinion, logically it would seem right to me), anyway, if you attempt this, DO NOT CUSS.  . . DO NOT OPEN YOUR MOUTH while inserting the bottle backwards.  Angry

BTW, "Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner" does NOT have a pleasing flavor, however, if you attempt the above act, you may not have to brush your teeth for a week or longer.   Wink This has been a public service announcement from Christy Hicks.  Thank you for your time and attention. Grin Grin Grin

If chased by a bear, you don't need to run faster than the bear, just faster than your companion!
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 08:30:33 PM »

Ha Ha Ha Ha LOL, Christy,

Sounds like you got your foul mouth scrubbed clean.... Just kidding..

Wow, sorry to hear that. You better make a phone call, Huh..

Did you and Larry enjoy the rest of your trip in Vegas?

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
larryh
4905A-893 P8M

ready to run with the big dogs

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 01:30:14 AM »

ROFLMAO  I wonder how she found out how it tasted Huh

LarryH

Savvy ponderable:
A cowboy's only afraid of two things:
havin' ta walk,
and the love of a good woman.
"This posting was generated using an environmentally friendly, self contained flatulence generator, therefore no fossils or neutrons were harmed in the creation of this posting.

Quartzsite,
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 04:17:58 AM »

Poor Christy!   I'm glad for the warning because I am sure, without a doubt, that I would have fallen prey to the unfortunate results that "someone" has already suffered.  Thanks for sharing.  snicker, snicker

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Dallas

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 05:14:24 AM »

Just a few observation:

Do we now call you "Bubbles"

Did animal control come after you when you went out, thinking you were rabid?

It even brings to mind a song by Dean Martin: Tiny Bubbles!

Wink Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink Cheesy Grin

By the way Cat: the warning was for 5'7", you shouldn't need to worry too much
Christyhicks

1991 Beaver Prevost LeMirage XL

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 01:32:18 PM »

Postscript:

To add salt to my wounds, as I'm laying in bed, discussing the afore-mentioned incident to my fine loving husband, he remarks, "Yeah, that's kind of wierd, but that bottle ALWAYS sits in there backwards. Roll Eyes

Now, I'm wondering, don't you fid it odd that he didn't point that out while I was in the throes of attempting to install the bottle? Huh

No, JR, Las Vegas was no paradise and there is simply not enough room here to tell you of our trials and tribulations, ha ha.  Christy

If chased by a bear, you don't need to run faster than the bear, just faster than your companion!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: