Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 12:38:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember my Christmas wish!  (Read 876 times)
grantgoold

Ignore
« on: November 22, 2006, 06:55:26 AM »

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! I hope we all remember the TRUE reason for Christmas and look for the opportunity to serve others.

By the way, I wanted to remind everyone the first thing on my Christmas list is an original logo plate for the front of my 1984 MCI 9.

DO I HAVE IT BAD OR WHAT? Grin Grin Grin

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
Hi yo silver

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 10:43:43 AM »

Grant,
Will the one that's on the e-place now fit the bill?

Blue Ridge Mountains of VA   Hi Yo Silver! MC9
grantgoold

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 01:39:36 PM »

Yes!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Now if nowbody else wants one for Christmas, my dream may come true Cry

Thanks, I will have to check my eplace search engine as I have MCI as one of the items. Perhaps there is a Santa in the group who saw my wish.

Thanks again.

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Hi yo silver

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 05:52:56 PM »

Well, Hallaleulah!  I finally found a way to make at least a small contribution to this board...(forgive me for being so selfish.)  Hope you get it.  No, you're not nuts, at least, not in a bad way -  I thought about buying one too, and I don't even have a bus yet!   ...Oh shoot, am I driving?   

Blue Ridge Mountains of VA   Hi Yo Silver! MC9
grantgoold

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 08:57:36 PM »

thanks for the help. I found my problem with the e.. search engine. I made the necessary changes. If you are looking for a good bus, I HIGHLY recommend the owner of this board. He has really nice "west coast" buses for sale constantly. He is very fair to deal with and will not sell you a lemon. I  think there are enough people on this board who have purchased rust buckets and spent alot of money fixing them up that the flight out to California, a trip to the Magic Kingdom (actually Knotts Berry Farm is better) and then the fuel to get home would be money saved. Just think you could also get a trip back home and see all the sights along the way.

Best of luck in your search. I cannot be happier with my 9  Cool

Happy Turkey day!

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: