Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 18, 2014, 07:52:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember my Christmas wish!  (Read 921 times)
grantgoold

Ignore
« on: November 22, 2006, 06:55:26 AM »

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! I hope we all remember the TRUE reason for Christmas and look for the opportunity to serve others.

By the way, I wanted to remind everyone the first thing on my Christmas list is an original logo plate for the front of my 1984 MCI 9.

DO I HAVE IT BAD OR WHAT? Grin Grin Grin

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
Hi yo silver

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 10:43:43 AM »

Grant,
Will the one that's on the e-place now fit the bill?

Blue Ridge Mountains of VA   Hi Yo Silver! MC9
grantgoold

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 01:39:36 PM »

Yes!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Now if nowbody else wants one for Christmas, my dream may come true Cry

Thanks, I will have to check my eplace search engine as I have MCI as one of the items. Perhaps there is a Santa in the group who saw my wish.

Thanks again.

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Hi yo silver

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 05:52:56 PM »

Well, Hallaleulah!  I finally found a way to make at least a small contribution to this board...(forgive me for being so selfish.)  Hope you get it.  No, you're not nuts, at least, not in a bad way -  I thought about buying one too, and I don't even have a bus yet!   ...Oh shoot, am I driving?   

Blue Ridge Mountains of VA   Hi Yo Silver! MC9
grantgoold

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 08:57:36 PM »

thanks for the help. I found my problem with the e.. search engine. I made the necessary changes. If you are looking for a good bus, I HIGHLY recommend the owner of this board. He has really nice "west coast" buses for sale constantly. He is very fair to deal with and will not sell you a lemon. I  think there are enough people on this board who have purchased rust buckets and spent alot of money fixing them up that the flight out to California, a trip to the Magic Kingdom (actually Knotts Berry Farm is better) and then the fuel to get home would be money saved. Just think you could also get a trip back home and see all the sights along the way.

Best of luck in your search. I cannot be happier with my 9  Cool

Happy Turkey day!

Grant

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: